Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 2-Late!

Chapter 2-Late!

A Chapter by sweety

"Wake up! Wake up!" Rester felt that someone was shaking his body. "Hey! We'll be late for the first lesson! C'mon! Wake up! Everyone's gone!" Rester get up sleepily,feeling tired."What's going on? Ruw?" He open his eyes and ask. "What's going on!? What's going on!? Well,I'll say! We're late for the first lesson!"Ruwis answer,very frighten."What!? What!?" Rester,realize what had happened,get up very quickly,get dressed, then run to the first lesson.
....................................................
"When sword is swing we'll catch it like this......" "Boom!" The door fell open,they are standing at the door, feeling very ashame. "Mr.Yevaca and Mr.Yorte...late, for the first lesson." Professor Werts say. Ruwis feel very ashame,he take Rester hand and they sit at the furthest seats. Werts come near them and look down at Ruwis."You make me very disappointed,Mr. Yevaca. Your family is very famous through out the world." There were some giggles from the left of them. It was Zam and Tom laughing at his brother."Hey,It's not that funny!" Ruwis whisper,but despite Werts's good hearing,he hear."Boom!" "Owch!" Ruwis cried out."Listen please. Mr.Yevaca" Werts smack Ruwis head. Ruwis tried to revenge the twins,While Rester sat still till the class is over .In the corridor,Ruwis and Rester sat eating hot chocolate,when a girl came up to them."Hi boys,are you ready for the next class? I don't want to see you two late again. I've come to say that the next class we need to use this book" she said,holding up a book about guns."Please check that you have it." She said,and walk away. Ruwis can't take his eyes off her." She is sexy~." He said. "Ding Ding". "C'mon,we don't want to be late!"
Rester and Ruwis walk out from the chocolate shop.


© 2015 sweety


Author's Note

sweety
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: kill, revenge


Author

sweety
sweety

About
I want to be a writer and my inspiration would be Harry Potter book more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by sweety