Chapter 1- First Night

Chapter 1- First Night

A Chapter by sweety

"Welcome everyone to Redwerts! Before you enjoy your dinner today.I must say something to our new students.Our school had a very important rule.That rule is we never want to see a fight in the school.Me and every teachers wish you will follow this rule very carefully.
Thank you.And you will get a password in the paper we give you.That password will tell you wich house you should sleep in from this day.We hope you enjoy learning at Redwerts.Thank you."
The sound of clapping hands relate in the dinner room.When the headmaster finish talking,everyone eat their dinner greedily and very quickly.When they finish eating,there were some shouting.
"Everyone whose password is 1234 come here" Rester look into his paper, 1234
"What a wierd way to set password!" Rester thought,but he go there though.
.....................................................
In his house,the house with password 1234.There was 4 old chubby chairs,1 fire  stove,5 swords,and about 29 beds.There were many people with many different ages,and the same ages as him.He decided he needs some friends.But as he lost in his mind,thinking about the kind of friend he wants,there was some voice calling him."Rester,Rester Yorte".He turned around,hoping to see someone he knows.But,instead he see a friendly tall boy,smiling at him."H...How did you know my name?" Rester ask,puzzling."Well,it was written on your bag" the boy answer,pointing at Rester's bag "Well,my name is Ruwis Yevaca.Nice to meet you! I am from.." "Hey Ruwis!" Ruwis and Rester's conversation was interrupted by the Yevaca's twins."Hey Zam,Tom.I'm trying to make friends! Go away"Ruwis say,feeling annoy."C' mon Ruw.Cheer up! Today is your birthday!""Oh and we think you would like to introduce your new friend to Derik." The twins added,when they saw Rester."Sorry about that,Rester.Zam and Tom are very playful.
Now they are 4th year student." Ruwis say."Now let's go see Derik".Ruwis take Rester hand and they walk through the crowd until they see a man that very handsome,very skillfull with sword,practicing sword."Oh! Hi Ruwis who is that little handsome friend of your?"Derik ask,while practicing sword "Ah...Err M..My name is Rester,Rester Yorte.N..Nice to meet you!" Rester introduce himself.Derik smile a little.He seems to like this shy little boy.He know this boy and his brother wil get on well together.
They go and meet everyone in the house,they walk and walk until they heard the sound "Sleep,everyone,Sleep!" And that is the end of Rester's first night at Redwerts.


© 2015 sweety


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015


Author

sweety
sweety

About
I want to be a writer and my inspiration would be Harry Potter book more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by sweety


Chapter 2-Late! Chapter 2-Late!

A Chapter by sweety