Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by sweety

It was eight am.The sun was shinning brightly.Usually,a boy should get up now,but there was no one in the room."Hey! Where are you? Boy! I need my breakfast! I'm hungry! Come out! Now!" An angry shout come when the door open.A redfaced man come into the room.He seemed shock when he saw no one."WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!!!"
............................
Meanwhile
............................
"W...Where am I? I..I suppose to be with that cruel,fat,little man."A boy was saying to himself.He did not seem to realize that someone was there too."Oh noooo.If I did not get up by eight am.I must be punish!"
He say with tremble voices."Don't worry. Rester.You are now free from that terrible man."A very fat,short man with very long beard said to Rester."You are at Redwerts.School for students who had the ablity to fight."Rester was shocked. For eleven years that he had lived,he had never got an opportunity to learn.He had been treated very unfair in his life.He was about to cry with happiness! "Now,don't cry boy.Let's go! The headmaster is about to say something!"


© 2015 sweety


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: kill, revenge


Author

sweety
sweety

About
I want to be a writer and my inspiration would be Harry Potter book more..

Writing
Chapter 2-Late! Chapter 2-Late!

A Chapter by sweety