When things go wrong

When things go wrong

A Story by Yulma
"

thoughts

"

When things go wrong

Good grades, awsome parent, loving boyfriend, caring friends that is what i had before she came in to my life. She came to change my life completely and with no reason behind it. Well that was what i thought. An angel looking person but the intentions of a demon. 

My father in the hospital the night of my graduation. A man that would never hurt anyone. Getting shot  that night was not in the plan. I would do anything to save him even sell my soul to the devil him self. She came up to me with what i needed only said four words to me and she had me " I can save him".

I did not care how she would save him. Gave me a pen, paper and told me to sign. I did not hesitate to sign the contract. The doctor came out and told us that he was going to be okay. The doctor did not understand why he survive. The bulite was close to his heart it was an inch from his heart. 

Was it that women or some kind of miracle but i did not care i wanted my father alive. He was all i had after mom passed away. He pushed me to do all the things that i wanted to do and more. I needed him alive.

It was a year already, i was going to school in sacramento away from home. Mark my boyfriend was back home going to school there. I was getting ready to go home for the summer. When she apeared at my door.She was dressed in all black with red trimming.

" You have a debt to pay" she told me. I wonder what she was going to ask me to do for her. I was not afraid of what could happen.

 

 

© 2009 Yulma


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on July 11, 2009
Last Updated on September 8, 2009

Author

Yulma
Yulma

Salinas, CA



About
Well what can i tell you about myself. i am a young person that wants to make writing my future i know i have problems with spelling and grammar but i do plan to fix that. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Story by Yulma