Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 103

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 103

A Chapter by Yosh
"

What does Sotsona do to cheer up Casimir?

"

Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.


Anything in bold is narration.


Anything highlighted in yellow is inner voices.


Anything in italics is stage directions.


Anything in bold and italics is context to the scene.


Anything highlighted in blue is numbered lines.


Anything highlighted in red is more information to the scene.


Episode 103: 


The day is June 23rd 2024. It’s a Sunday. It’s the nighttime.


Casimir and Sotsona keep a distance from each other the entire day.


Sotsona tidies up the place, trying to clear her head as well, but also anticipating for Casimir to speak with her.


She is by the kitchen, finishing cooking up some dinner.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 1) Does he want me to come to him?


Line 2) But if I intrude, I’m not respecting his boundaries. He said he needs to be alone*.


*Refer back to episode 102, line 98.


Line 3) I know I told him to take his time*, but it’s been many hours since he walked away from our conversation.


*Refer back to episode 102, line 99.


Line 4) I don’t want to rush him into being ready to talk to me, but I want us to figure this out together.


Line 5) I’ll wait for however long it takes him to be ready.


Line 6) But this silence prolonging between us is leaving me feeling uneasy.


Line 7) Tomorrow is work. I hope things between us will be resolved before then.


Line 8) I’m sure he has a lot on his plate. My situation, added on top of that, must be annoying.


Line 9) I think this is the first big hurdle we’ve had in our relationship.


Line 10) I truly hope that this is a simple bump in the road that we can surpass.


Line 11) As I mentioned showcasing couples in media, they always get into things like this*.


*Refer back to episode 99, line 21.


Line 12) Along with that, they always figure it out in the end.


Line 13) Sure, referring to media to solve my relationship concerns isn’t the most reliable source, but I’m hopeful that Casimir and I will figure things out.


Line 14) Now would be a good time to talk to him because I have the excuse to serve us dinner.


Line 15) I’m sure he’s hungry, so he’ll have no choice but to eat with me.


An idea comes across Sotsona’s mind.


She quickly gathers her belongings and heads to a corner store near Casimir’s penthouse.

She buys party supplies and makes her way back home to decorate the place.

Sotsona hangs up fringy tassels, confetti garlands, and fairy lights around the place.


She blows up some balloons, scattering them around the area.


She connects a bluetooth speaker on her phone, playing jazz music.


She sprinkles confetti on the dinner table, prepping everything on their plates nicely for dinner.


She sets everything out on the dinner table, looking back at everything proudly.


She nervously approaches Casimir’s office (he has an at-home office. Refer back to episode 14, line 23).


She knocks on the office’s door, talking loud enough from the other side for Casimir to hear her.


She speaks in a welcoming manner.


Sotsona

Line 16) Imir, I made dinner.


Sotsona speaks in an encouraging tone.


Sotsona

Line 17) Let’s eat some food. It’s getting late.


Casimir exits his office, glancing at Sotsona apprehensively.


Sotsona smiles at Casimir, leading the way to the dining area, as Casimir trails behind her.


The arrive to the dining area, and Casimir looks around the place in surprise.


He glances at Sotsona in shock.


Sotsona timidly presents her jazz hands to Casimir.


Sotsona

Line 18) Ta-da! Last-minute dinner party just for the two of us!


Casimir tries to hold in his smile but lets it out, giving in to Sotsona’s gesture.


Sotsona

Line 19) What do you think?


Casimir speaks in a pleasantly surprised manner.


Casimir

Line 20) This is just so unexpected. I didn’t know that this is what you were up to.


Sotsona

Line 21) Emphasis on last-minute. This idea just came across my mind, and I decided to do it just for the heck of it.


Sotsona beams.


Sotsona

Line 22) It’s really thrilling to do things spontaneously. I should do it more often.


Sotsona

Line 23) Anyway. Sit. Let’s eat some dinner.


Casimir happily smiles at Sotsona, seating himself on the chair right in front of her.


They dig into their meals, with Casimir’s eyebrows loosening in satisfaction from the taste of Sotsona’s cooking.


Sotsona happily observes Casimir’s reaction, finding it amusing.


Sotsona

Line 24) How is the meal?


Casimir speaks in a genuine manner.


Casimir

Line 25) Amazing. You’re becoming a better cook each time you prepare something.


Casimir speaks in a tone of guilt.


Casimir

Line 26) I’m sorry I dismissed your cooking ideas earlier*.


*Refer back to episode 102, line 55.


Casimir speaks in a tone of curiosity.


Casimir

Line 27) Is that really a profession you’re looking into?


Sotsona speaks in a nostalgic tone.


Sotsona

Line 28) Well, I just think back to that cooking class date* we had extremely fondly. I think it’d be super fun if we continued pursuing that hobby.


*Refer back to all of episode 64.


Casimir warmly smiles at Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 29) What about your dream school?


Sotsona

Line 30) The older I’ve gotten, the more I’ve realized that it’s alright to let your dreams change.


Sotsona

Line 31) It’s not my dream to go to that school any longer.


Sotsona

Line 32) I’m sure my younger self understands. Though it was something I held onto for a while, it’s alright to let go.


Sotsona

Line 33) Things just didn’t work out. And that’s for the better.


Sotsona

Line 34) It wasn’t meant for me. Something else that’s better came in store.


Casimir looks at Sotsona curiously.


Casimir

Line 35) And that is?


Sotsona playfully rolls her eyes, thinking Casimir is faking being oblivious.


Sotsona

Line 36) You, silly.


Casimir blushes from Sotsona’s remark, looking away from her, feeling flustered as he continues to eat his food.


Sotsona speaks in an affectionate tone.


Sotsona

Line 37) You’re the better thing that came for me, Imir.


Sotsona

Line 38) My dream is you.


Sotsona speaks in an apologetic manner.


Sotsona

Line 39) Look, I’m really sorry that I made you feel like I was going to end our relationship.


Sotsona

Line 40) You had every right to doubt my sincerity based on the way I’ve been acting lately.


Sotsona

Line 41) The night when I came home after suddenly meeting my mother, I let my emotions get the best of me*, and I said some things I shouldn’t have.


*Refer back to all of episode 97.


Sotsona

Line 42) You’re not just a guy I’ve known for 4 months*, Imir. 


*Refer back to episode 97, line 80.


Sotsona speaks in a loving manner.


Sotsona

Line 43) You’re my soulmate.


Sotsona

Line 44) I think back to when we were in Palau, and we finally headed off the yacht we spontaneously got on.


Sotsona

Line 45) The conversation we had afterward about fate and how you mentioned you think the universe purposefully planted me into your life*...


*Refer back to episode 46, details starting on line 33.


Sotsona speaks in a tender manner.


Sotsona

Line 46) Every day, I’m more convinced of what you said.


Sotsona

Line 47) It was you who came into my life at a time when I needed someone to lean on the most.


Sotsona

Line 48) I was at my breaking point, and you saved me.


Sotsona

Line 49) I can’t thank you enough for coming into my life.


Sotsona

Line 50) I want to spend the rest of it with you.


Sotsona

Line 51) I want us to have a grandiose renaissance-themed wedding*.


*Refer back to episode 89, line 3, etc.


Sotsona

Line 52) I envision myself walking down that ile, anticipating to see your face on the other end.


Sotsona

Line 53) We’ll put our rings on each others fingers, say I do…


Sotsona

Line 54) Then the wedding officiant will finally pronounce us husband and wife.


Sotsona

Line 55) I look forward to that day immensely.


Sotsona speaks in a compassionate tone.


Sotsona

Line 56) Things between us progressed quickly, but time doesn’t matter when I love you nonetheless.


Sotsona

Line 57) We have the rest of our lives to figure things out.


Sotsona

Line 58) I’m pleading to you that I want to be with you. Always and forever. I wouldn't walk away from the person who held my hand all the way through the most life-changing occurrences of my life.


Casimir glances at Sotsona sentimentally, his eyebrows loosening, feeling emotional.


He stands up and approaches her.


Sotsona also stands up, meeting Casimir’s level.


Casimir leans in to embrace Sotsona in a tight hug.


Sotsona hugs Casimir back affectionately.


They snuggle into each other’s clutch.


Casimir pulls back from Sotsona, glancing at her eagerly.


Sotsona lowers her head, signifying for Casimir to kiss her.


Casimir leans in, placing his lips onto Sotsona’s.


Their lips clasp into a tender seal, closing their eyes in delight.


They pucker their lips, letting their heads tilt side to side as they engulf themselves in a passionate kiss.


Casimir sneaks his hands around Sotsona’s waist, grabbing ahold of her body intimately.


Sotsona places her arms on Casimir’s shoulder, holding the back of his head gently.


They pull back, looking into each other’s gazes lovingly.


Casimir

Line 59) I couldn’t control myself. I just had to kiss you.


Sotsona speaks in a reassuring manner.


Sotsona

Line 60) I wouldn’t want you to hold yourself back.


Casimir continues to hold Sotsona in his grasp affectionately.


He looks at her, feeling ashamed.


Casimir

Line 61) I’m sorry, Ona. Bringing up “should’ve could’ve would’ve” is fine, but I took it too far.


Casimir

Line 62) Given that you just returned from meeting your parents, I should've been more empathetic. You left the house not knowing whether things would work out with your parents.


Casimir

Line 63) When you expressed you were feeling iffy after bumping into your mom, I couldn’t help but feel betrayed. 


Casimir speaks in a sentimental manner.


Casimir

Line 64) Adding that to the mix led me to believe you would break up with me. The thought left me completely devastated. All our vulnerability and experiences were ephemeral. I want them to continue and be permanent.


Casimir

Line 65) It seemed like you were slipping away from me and I was very scared.


Casimir speaks in a desperate manner.


Casimir

Line 66) I don’t want to lose you, Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 67) You’re by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me.


Casimir

Line 68) You’re my soulmate too. I feel it in my gut that we are meant to be.


Sotsona pulls Casimir back into a hug.


They stay in each other’s embrace, savoring the tender sensation.


Casimir speaks in a guilty manner.


Casimir

Line 69) I’m sorry for the way I acted.


Sotsona speaks in a reassuring tone.


Sotsona

Line 70) It’s nothing to be sorry about. If anything, I should be sorry for making you feel bad.


Casimir speaks in a reassuring manner.


Casimir

Line 71) You couldn’t control your feelings. That’s nothing to be sorry about either.


Casimir and Sotsona glance at each other affectionately.


Casimir speaks in a loving tone.


Casimir

Line 72) I love you, Sotsona Begay. Future Sotsona Adair.


Sotsona chuckles from Casimir’s remark.


She gets hit with a wave of realization.


Casimir looks at Sotsona curiously, noticing a shift in her demeanor.



Casimir

Line 73) What is it?


Sotsona

Line 74) Everyone besides Yuvin thinks we’ve been together for 3 years*, right?


*Refer back to episode 22, line 28.


Casimir nods his head.


Sotsona

Line 75) Don’t you think it’s time we tell your family the truth?


Casimir’s eyes widen in realization.


Casimir

Line 76) Now that you bring it up, that’s something very important to consider. I forgot that we’ve been lying to everyone.


Sotsona speaks in a manner of concern.


Sotsona

Line 77) Do you think your mom will be mad?


Casimir

Line 78) I think that she may or may not have already figured it out, but it seems out of character for her to be mad at us for lying about that.


Casimir

Line 79) Either way, I’m sure she’ll understand where we’re coming from when we explain everything to her.


Sotsona nods her head in agreement.


They seat themselves back in their chairs to continue eating dinner.


Casimir

Line 80) So, about your cooking profession plans, you mentioned we enroll in a culinary school and then build a business from that*.


*Refer back to episode 102, line 55.


Sotsona nods her head to confirm Casimir’s clarification.


Sotsona

Line 81) Do you remember how we initially wanted to go to Paris to learn how to make croissants*?


*Refer back to episode 33, details starting on line 31, etc.


Sotsona

Line 82) Since we agreed to go there for our honeymoon*, why don’t we enroll in a culinary school in France?


*Refer back to episode 75, line 102.


Sotsona speaks in a hopeful manner.


Sotsona

Line 83) They’ll put us in shape and we’ll come out as experts.


Sotsona

Line 84) From there, we can get all the certifications and licenses we need to open up a little bakery.


Sotsona beams.


Sotsona

Line 85) Wouldn’t it be such a dream to make desserts all day together?


Sotsona

Line 86) Obviously, I know it takes hard work, and it’s not as easy as it sounds, but then let’s make it easy enough for us to handle and run together.


Sotsona

Line 87) Doesn’t that sound fun?


Casimir looks at Sotsona excitingly.


Casimir

Line 88) That does sound fun. It’ll be a blast to do that together.


Sotsona beams from Casimir’s agreement.


Sotsona

Line 89) Then it’ll be our honeymoon plans.


Casimir happily looks at Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 90) We still have a year of planning. Don’t you remember the two other places we need to visit*?


*Casimir is alluring to Sweden and China (refer back to episode 43, lines 44 and 50).


Casimir speaks in an encouraging manner.


Casimir

Line 91) Why don’t we go on another trip? Summer’s just getting started.


Sotsona looks at Casimir in pleasant disbelief.


Sotsona

Line 92) Are you sure?


Casimir

Line 93) Why not? We owe it to ourselves.


Sotsona

Line 94) Is it okay for you to be out of work for those reasons?


Casimir

Line 95) Of course it is. I’m the dang boss, after all.


Sotsona smirks at Casimir.


Sotsona

Line 96) Are you telling me that we’re going to China and Sweden?


Casimir nods his head.

Casimir

Line 97) You bet ya!


Sotsona happily stands up to hug Casimir.


They embrace each other in a hug once again.


Sotsona pecks Casimir’s cheek.


Sotsona

Line 98) The music is pumping. Let’s dance?


Casimir teases Sotsona, speaking in a smug manner.


Casimir

Line 99) I never thought I’d see the day when you’re proposing to dance with me*.


*Casimir is saying this because Sotsona was very timid when they danced with each other for their prom date (refer back to all of episode 67).


Sotsona playfully rolls her eyes.


Sotsona

Line 100) I’m in the mood.


Casimir looks at Sotsona with excitement.


They interlock their fingers, bringing their bodies close to each other.


They happily dance the night away.


End of episode.



© 2024 Yosh


Author's Note

Yosh
Hello, please let me know if you notice any grammar issues. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you'd like a different format, check this story out on wattpad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 3, 2024
Last Updated on September 3, 2024
Tags: #romance, #mentalhealth, #richman, #CEO, #drama, #adventure, #charming, #enjoyable, #lovelanguages, #fluff, #friendstolovers, #comedy, #original, #originalstory, #slowburn

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh


Author

Yosh
Yosh

About
Someone that found a way to express themselves through writing. more..

Writing