Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 86

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 86

A Chapter by Yosh
"

Casimir fully opens up to Sotsona about everything.

"
Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Anything in bold is narration.


Anything highlighted in yellow is inner voices.


Anything in italics is stage directions.


Anything in bold and italics is context to the scene.


Anything highlighted in blue is numbered lines.


Anything highlighted in red is more information to the scene.


Episode 86: 


The day is June 7th, 2024. It’s Friday nighttime.


Casimir and Sotsona head home after their conversation.


They unwind, getting tucked into bed together.


Casimir has his back facing Sotsona.


Sotsona hugs his back, rubbing her face on it.


She speaks in a gentle manner to console him.


Sotsona

Line 1) Sleep in all you want tomorrow. 


Sotsona

Line 2) We’re not in any sort of rush to go anywhere.


Sotsona rubs Casimir’s back affectionately.


Line 3) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I wish he would face me, but I know asking for that is too selfish.


Line 4) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Now’s time to let him lean on my shoulder the way he’s let me lean on his in the past.


Line 5) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I feel so sorry for him. My heart breaks for him.


Line 6) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: He’s usually very hyper and upbeat, it’s unusual to see him like this.


Line 7) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I can’t imagine how hard it must’ve been recounting such traumatic memories.


Line 8) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I see his whole family so differently now too.


Line 9) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Zephryn. What a resilient woman. Fighting tooth and nail to get justice for her husband.


Line 10) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Celestyn. Her tense relationship with Casimir makes a lot more sense now that I know the full story. 


Line 11) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I hope that I can get a better understanding of all of them every second of my life.


Line 12) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I wonder if there’s a way I can do anything to help.


Line 13) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I owe it to them. They’ve welcomed me into their lives with open arms. I want to repay the friendliness.


Line 14) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I didn’t expect tonight to go like this.


Line 15) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I was thinking of granting a compromise to Casimir*, but he told me this instead.


*Refer back to episode 79, line 100, and episode 80, line 1.


Line 16) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: When it comes to these kinds of things, I’m not cut out for soothing.


Line 17) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I just don’t know what to do.


Line 18) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I don’t want to ruin things between us from my indecision.


Line 19) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I just hope that I can say and do the right things for his sake.


Sotsona and Casimir fall asleep cuddling each other.


The both of them wake up the next morning.


The day is June 8th, 2024. It’s Saturday morning.


Casimir rolls over in bed, staring at the bedroom ceiling, still half-asleep.


Sotsona stretches her arms, glancing over at Casimir.


She softly smiles at him, caressing his face lovingly.


Sotsona

Line 20) Morning~ How did you sleep?


Casimir speaks in a dry tone.


Casimir

Line 21) I slept alright, I suppose.


Sotsona

Line 22) Want to sleep in some more?


Casimir

Line 23) That’s alright. I feel well-rested enough.


Sotsona rubs Casimir’s head, leaning in to kiss his forehead affectionately.


Sotsona

Line 24) I’m glad to hear that.


Line 25) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I hope I’m doing well enough, consoling him so far. I'm just afraid he anticipates more when I don't know how to maneuver that way.


Sotsona speaks in a reassuring manner.


Sotsona

Line 26) Let’s just relax for the day. Stay home and watch movies.


Sotsona

Line 27) How does that sound? Unless you want to go out.


Casimir sits up, grabbing ahold of Sotsona’s hand.


He leans on her shoulder, speaking in a considerate tone.


Casimir

Line 28) Don’t feel the need to tiptoe around me.


Casimir

Line 29) I told you not to look at me any differently.


Casimir

Line 30) Keep associating with me like you have been all this time.


Sotsona looks at Casimir sympathetically.


She caresses his face, speaking in a sentimental manner.


Sotsona

Line 31) Sweetheart, I’m sorry to tell you this, but I  can’t look past what you’ve told me.


Sotsona

Line 32) I’ll never be able to associate with you the way I did before.


Sotsona speaks reassuringly.


Sotsona

Line 33) Things are different, and that’s not a bad thing.


Sotsona

Line 34) I just want you to know that I understand you. This isn’t something you should brush off like nothing with me.


Sotsona

Line 35) I know that you’re putting up a front that everything is okay, but I assure doing something like that isn’t necessary when you’re around me.


Sotsona speaks in an authentic voice.


Sotsona

Line 36) I’m here for you, and I always will be.


Sotsona speaks in an apologetic tone, sincerely sympathizing Casimir’s sorrow. 


Sotsona

Line 37) I want you to know how sorry I am.


Sotsona

Line 38) You went through something very heartbreaking.


Sotsona

Line 39) I’m here to comfort you.


Sotsona

Line 40) You don’t have to keep to yourself any longer.


Sotsona

Line 41) And, if there’s anything else you’re keeping to yourself…


Sotsona

Line 42) Don’t hold back anymore.


Sotsona

Line 43) This is a safe space for you to tell me anything you wish.


Casimir looks at Sotsona touchingly.


He smiles at her and rubs his head on her shoulders fondly.


Sotsona smiles in relief.


Line 44) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I’m so relieved to see that cute smile.


Line 45) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: His eyes sparked up. Like they’re revitalized.


Casimir checks his phone, noticing the tremendous amount of text messages and missed calls from his mom.


He looks at the notifications nervously.


Casimir

Line 46) Oops. I wonder what I missed out on.


Casimir calls his mom immediately and she answers.


She speaks in a confused tone.


Zephryn

Line 47) Casimir? What’s with all the missed calls and delivered messages?


Casimir speaks in an apologetic tone.


Casimir

Line 48) Sorry, mom. I was sleeping. Is everything okay?


Zephryn speaks in a reassuring manner.


Zephryn

Line 49) Yes. I called Sotsona and was wondering why she wasn’t picking up either.


Casimir speaks in a playful tone.


Casimir

Line 50) Hate to break it to you, but people usually sleep on the weekends.


Casimir speaks in a curious manner.


Casimir

Line 51) Why did you call Sotsona?


Zephryn

Line 52) Did you not hear a thing we talked about during dinner yesterday?


Casimir responds in a playfully offended manner.


Casimir

Line 53) What? I was attentively paying attention to everything.


Zephryn

Line 54) Well, weren’t you paying attention to when I mentioned I wanted to go wedding dress shopping with Sotsona*?


*Refer back to episode 79, line 73.


Casimir

Line 55) Yes, I did. Is that why you’re calling us?


Zephryn speaks in a sarcastic tone.


Zephryn

Line 56) Oh, you’ve finally figured it out?


Casimir speaks in a playfully desperate manner.


Casimir

Line 57) Why take Ona away from me on our weekend? From my recollection, you mentioned you wanted to go dress shopping “sometime soon,” I didn’t expect soon to be the day after your suggestion.


Zephryn

Line 58) The sooner the better. It won’t be for too long. Ask her is she’s up for it.


Casimir

Line 59) Are you stringing Celestyn along?


Zephryn

Line 60) That’s exactly why I’m asking so soon. Celestyn’s bummed out from her breakup. I want to distract her from brooding so much on her own.


Zephryn

Line 61) If it’s to cheer her up, you don’t mind, do you?


Casimir

Line 62) I don’t. I just feel a bit excluded.


Sotsona looks at Casimir in confusion, wondering what Casimir is talking about with Zephryn on the phone.


Casimir takes his phone off his ears, covering the speaker with his hands.


Casimir

Line 63) Do you want to go wedding dress shopping with my mom and Celestyn today?


Sotsona speaks in surprised confusion.


Sotsona

Line 64) T-Today? That’s so soon!


Casimir nods his head in agreement.


Sotsona bites her nails in contemplation.


Sotsona

Line 65) But I don’t want to be rude by declining your mother’s offer.


Sotsona

Line 66) But I don't want to leave you on your own.


Casimir speaks in an apologetic manner.


Sotsona

Line 67) Just tell her if we can reschedule to do it another time. Tell her I’m really sorry.


Casimir smiles reassuringly at Sotsona, placing his face on her shoulder.


He speaks in an encouraging manner.


Casimir

Line 68) I’ll be okay. It’ll be fun for you. It’s bad luck if I see your dress, after all.


Sotsona

Line 69) Are you sure that’s okay?


Casimir nods his head, kissing Sotsona’s cheek to reassure her.


Casimir places the phone back on his ear.


Casimir

Line 70) She’s up for it. Want me to drive her there?


Zephryn beams.


Zephryn

Line 71) Yay! Don’t worry. We’ll pick her up. 


They bid their goodbyes, ending the phone call.


Casimir puts his arm over Sotsona, speaking to her happily.


Casimir

Line 72) Wedding dresses! That’s huge!


Sotsona speaks in a nervous manner.


Sotsona

Line 73) Yeah, it is. It’s a bit overwhelming. How do I know what dress is the one?


Casimir

Line 74) Again, it’s “when you know you know.”*


*Refer back to episode 59, line 94.


Sotsona

Line 75) That phrase again, huh? I guess I’ll have to wait until I know I know.


Casimir smiles.


Casimir

Line 76) You knew how you felt when you knew you loved me. This is the same thing.


Casimir teases Sotsona.


Sotsona

Line 77) Yeah, you’re right.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 78) Everything leading up to Casimir telling me about his dad makes sense.


Line 79) The background check Yuvin conducted on me*.


*Refer back to episode 25, line 107, episode 28, details starting on line 38, etc, episode 29, line 87, episode 31, details in between lines 34, 35, and 53.


Line 80) They wanted to make sure my records were clear.


Line 81) Zephryn did the right thing. She’s being cautious.


Line 82) Casimir would get anxious anytime we diverted to the topic of his dad.


Line 83) After telling me exactly what happened, I fully understand him.


Line 84) Also, how he got really bummed out of it and took it to heart when we weren’t spending time with each other because he was busy with work*.


*Refer back episode 70, line 24, episode 72, line 43 and 63, episode 73, line 51.


Line 85) Casimir wanted to spend time with his father more than anything when he was alive*.


*Refer back to episode 81, line 34, 67, 72, etc.


Line 86) He was upset since he wasn't able to spend time with me for a while, because he understands exactly how that feels.


Line 87) I'm not sure how we went along with each other all this time when I didn't know such an important part of him.


Line 88) It’s completely changed my perception of him substantially.


Line 89) You think you know someone, and then they let you in on something like this.


Line 90) My heart just aches for him immensely.


Line 91) Although justice prevailed for his situation, that doesn’t change the fact that his father was a victim, brutally taken away from their lives.


Line 92) I think it’ll take a lifetime for me to figure out everything about Casimir.


Line 93) That’s something I don’t mind doing.


Line 94) I want to get married to him…


Line 95) Raise a family…


Line 96) Grow old…


Line 97) I’m ready for this journey with Casimir.


Line 98) I knew I would feel like this one way or another*. 


*Refer back to episode 42, line 84, episode 58, details starting on line 37, episode 60, line 74, etc.


Line 99) Knowing that now gives me peace of mind.


Line 100) Now I know for certain that I’m going to marry Casimir without any doubts.


Line 101) And, I’ll be able to pick out my dress today.


Line 102) I’ll be certain that it’s the best one.


Line 103) The one that gives me the most emotion when I wear it.


End of episode.



© 2024 Yosh


Author's Note

Yosh
Hello, please let me know if you notice any grammar issues. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you'd like a different format, check this story out on wattpad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 24, 2024
Last Updated on August 24, 2024
Tags: #romance, #mentalhealth, #richman, #CEO, #drama, #adventure, #charming, #enjoyable, #lovelanguages, #fluff, #friendstolovers, #comedy, #original, #originalstory, #slowburn

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh


Author

Yosh
Yosh

About
Someone that found a way to express themselves through writing. more..

Writing