Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 69

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 69

A Chapter by Yosh
"

A month after Sotsona confesses her love for Casimir, his schedule is packed, having to do important duties as a CEO. One weekend, Casimir is finally free, ready to hang with Sotsona.

"
Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Anything in bold is narration.


Anything highlighted in yellow is inner voices.


Anything in italics is stage directions.


Anything in bold and italics is context to the scene.


Anything highlighted in blue is numbered lines.


Anything highlighted in red is more information to the scene.


Episode 69: 


Sotsona is at work printing some papers for a report.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 1) After a couple of weeks passed when I confessed to Casimir


Line 2) Our dynamics shifted abundantly.


Line 3) Casimir has become more affectionate towards me.


Line 4) And I’ve been trying to reciprocate the love he’s shown me.


Line 5) Now, I truly understand what people mean when they say actions speak louder than words.


Line 6) It’s as if the both of us enter an alternate dimension when we’re being doting.


Line 7) We don't even have to say a word because our actions are enough to convey our messages.


Line 8) Although, Casimir hasn’t blatantly told me that he loves me back…


Line 9) I can feel it through him.


Line 10) To me, it seems that he is holding back because he is hesitant to express such things to someone like his partner.


Line 11) My gut is telling me that this struggle of his has something to do with his dad.


Line 12) Casimir hasn’t told me about that yet.


Line 13) And I don’t want to rush him into telling me either.


Line 14) But I just want him to know that I’ll lend him an ear whenever he needs me to.


Line 15) He’s helped me through some hard times.


Line 16) I want to repay the favor.


Line 17) Because, after all, I love him.


Sotsona blushes thinking about Casimir at work.


Another week goes by.


Sotsona is still at work, sorting through files on her desk, caught in a daydream about what’s happening in her life.


Sotsona’s narration continues:


Line 18) Since Casimir has gotten back from his business trip…


Line 19) He’s been quite busy not only with work but also with planning our wedding.


Line 20) At the moment, he’s hired a wedding planner who reserved the location where we will be getting married.


Line 21) Casimir arranged for us to have our wedding in an antique Italian Villa venue.


Line 22) I was truly thrilled to hear the idea. I’m glad he’s taking the lead in planning our marriage because I wouldn’t have thought of such a place.


Line 23) But I would honestly be content with getting married at a gas station.


Line 24) However, Casimir wants to go all out. His consideration makes me feel special.


Line 25) On top of that, he’s continuously getting my inquiries about our wedding plans.


Line 26) Just the thought of him wanting my opinion to confirm our plans makes my heart flutter.


Another week goes by.


The day is May 4th 2024. It’s a Saturday.


Sotsona gets ready for the day all happily.


Line 27) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I haven’t been able to see Casimir as much as I’ve wanted to because he’s so busy with work.


Line 28) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I remember him mentioning that he doesn’t get busy work that often, but overall more hands-on stuff*.


*Refer back to episode 30, line 88.


Line 29) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: That’s what’s been keeping him occupied lately.


Line 30) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: But it’s come to the point where his work invades his personal time.


Line 31) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: So far, he’s been coming home very late, so we just hang out with whatever spare time we have left then.


Line 32) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Maybe him throwing that prom extravaganza had something to do with the fact that he would be so busy for a while.


Line 33) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: But now he’s finally free for the weekend.


Sotsona makes her way to the living room, wondering if Casimir came home yet.


She looks around the place, unable to spot him.


Line 34) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I wonder if he’s in his room*.


*Sotsona and Casimir have been sharing a room together.


Sotsona makes her way to their room, looking around, unable to spot Casimir again.


A confused expression comes across her face.


Line 35) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: So… he’s no home yet?


Sotsona calls Casimir.


Line 36) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I hope it’s not bothering him that I’m constantly bugging him like this.


Casimir sneaks behind Sotsona, scaring her.


Sotsona flinches, turning around in shock.


Casimir surprises her with a confetti canon, blowing the party horn in his mouth.


He speaks in a cheerful tone.


Casimir

Line 37) Happy almost birthday, Ona!


Sotsona smiles appreciatively.


Sotsona

Line 38) Thank you! Even though my birthday is tomorrow. When did you get back home?


Sotsona looks at Casimir in a playfully skeptical way.


Sotsona

Line 39) Did you purposefully hide to scare me?


Casimir speaks in a playful tone.


Casimir

Line 40) Yes, but I literally just got back home a couple of seconds ago.


Sotsona

Line 41) Oh. I didn’t hear you. So you spent another all-nighter at work?


Casimir speaks in a reassuring tone.


Casimir

Line 42) Yep. But I’ve got coffee coursing through my veins, so I doing alright.


Sotsona caresses Casimir’s cheek affectionately.


Sotsona

Line 43) Liar. The eye-bags under your eyes say other wise.


Casimir laughs.


Casimir

Line 44) You always see right through me.


Sotsona happily hugs Casimir.


Sotsona

Line 45) I missed you, Imir. I haven’t seen you all week.


Casimir blushes, hugging Sotsona back as he buries his head in her chest.


Casimir speaks in a genuine tone.


Casimir

Line 46) Trust me. I’ve missed you more. Work is so dull without you.


Sotsona

Line 47) At least we have the weekend to ourselves.


Casimir

Line 48) Today is “May the Fourth be with you” day. And not only is tomorrow your birthday, but it’s also Cinco De Mayo…


Casimir happily glances at Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 49) We’ve got quite a lot to celebrate this time around, don’t we?


Sotsona cheerfully nods her head.


Casimir speaks in a smug manner.


Casimir

Line 50) Let me guess. You're going to go on another tangent, saying that we should celebrate every day instead of specifying specific dates*?


*Refer back to episode 11, details starting on line 12, etc.


Sotsona

Line 51) No. It’s different this time around because you’re on a break for once, and I’d like to do something special because of that.


Sotsona speaks in a concerned tone.


Sotsona

Line 52) But you should really get some sleep. You look exhausted.


Casimir releases a tiring sigh.


He looks at Sotsona with sleepy eyes.


Casimir

Line 53) I was hoping you were going to say that because I don’t think the caffeine isn’t working on me anymore.


Sotsona laughs.


Sotsona

Line 54) Alright. Go rest in your room. When you wake up naturally, then we can go out together.


Casimir

Line 55) Think of something for us to do in the meantime.


Sotsona smiles, gently grabbing Casimr’s face.


Sotsona

Line 56) I will, don’t worry. Just focus on getting sleep for now.


Casimir smiles at Sotsona appreciatively.


She kisses his cheek, ready to walk away from him.


Casimir swiftly grabs Sotsona’s arm, causing her to halt in place.


He speaks in a cocky manner.


Casimir

Line 57) A kiss on the cheek won’t do.


Sotsona blushes, glancing at Casimir timidly.


Casimir

Line 58) Come here.


He gently pulls her arm, bringing her body closer to him.


He looks at her affectionately.


The both of them lean in on each other, kissing devotedly.


They let their eyes loosen in satisfaction.


Casimir combs his fingers through Sotsona’s hair while holding her torso softly.


Sotsona puts one arm over Casimir’s shoulders, placing her other hand on his chest, rubbing it gently.


They let their lips envelope into each other’s gently, savoring the sweet taste of their mouths.


They pull back, gazing into each other’s eyes softly.


Casimir winks at Sotsona confidently.


Casimir

Line 59) See you later, cutie.


Casimir pinches Sotsona’s facial cheek playfully, heading to his room to unwind for a nap.


Sotsona smiles, rubbing her cheek from the aftermath of Casimir’s touch.


After a while, Casimir exits his room feeling refreshed after getting some sleep and doing his routine.


He spots Sotsona cooking something in the kitchen.


He sneaks up behind her, embracing her into a tight hug.


Sotsona smiles, recognizing Casimir’s touch without even having to look at him.


Casimir speaks in a cheerful manner.


Casimir

Line 60) Morning, you~ What are you doing? It smells really good in here.


Sotsona speaks in a thrilled tone.


Sotsona

Line 61) It’s not morning anymore, but I’m making cookies.


Casimir speaks in a jokey manner.


Casimir

Line 62) Is that the only thing you know how to cook?


Sotsona laughs.


Sotsona

Line 63) You wouldn’t be far off the bullseye claiming that.


Casimir speaks in a curious tone.


Casimir

Line 64) So, why are you making cookies?


Sotsona

Line 65) Well, I was brushing up around the place and found that book.


Sotsona points to a book near the kitchen counter.


Casimir picks the book up, looking at it in pleasant surprise.


The title reads: “Book of poetry”.


Casimir reminisces on how he got the book.


Casimir

Line 66) Jeez. I haven’t see this book in a while. It was given to me as a gift.


Casimir looks at Sotsona intriguingly.


Casimir

Line 67) Why are you mentioning it?


Sotsona shyly responds.


Sotsona

Line 68) Well, I was thinking we could have a picnic with each other and read some of the poetry together for our date today. 


Sotsona

Line 69) How does that sound to you?


Casimir’s eye widen in delight.


Casimir

Line 70) That sounds like a wonderful idea~ I’d love to go.


Sotsona happily smiles at Casimir, feeling satisfied by his confirmation.


Sotsona

Line 71) I’m glad to hear that. That’s why I thought of baking cookies.


Sotsona

Line 72) But I also made us some sandwiches, along with packing up some other snacks and drinks for our picnic.


Casimir touchingly looks at Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 73) Aww~ You put a lot of thought into this. That’s my job.


Sotsona passionately defends herself.


Sotsona

Line 74) Those things sound be reciprocated. It’s not only your job.


Casimir leans on Sotsona comfortably.


Sotsona

Line 75) Plus, it’s a good way for us to hang out with each other in a mellow way.


Sotsona

Line 76) I’m assuming you’re burned out from work, so I wouldn’t want to put you through something too strenuous.


Casimir’s face flushes red.


Line 77) Casimir’s inner thoughts: What was she thinking of us doing?


Sotsona notices Casimir’s red face.


She swiftly places her hand on his forehead, wanting to check his temperature.


Her demeanor gets serious.


Sotsona

Line 78) Don’t tell me you’re coming down with a cold?


Casimir awkwardly responds.


Casimir

Line 79) N-No, no. I’m fine. It’s not what you think.


Casimir hesitates before asking Sotsona his next question.


Casimir

Line 80) W-What strenuous thing did you have in mind for us to do?


Sotsona

Line 81) Initially, I wanted us to go biking. I was talking to Hridyanshu, Indazita, Zeren, and Nakari* at work when they mentioned that they bike once a month every weekend together along with our other co-workers.


*The main staff of Adair that work alongside Sotsona and Celestyn (refer back to episode 29, details starting on line 97).


Sotsona

Line 82) They mentioned they were going to go this weekend and invited me to join them.


Sotsona

Line 83) And, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me since it would be a good way for you to get closer with your employees.


Sotsona

Line 84) But I guess it worked out for the better since Indazita ended up coming down with a cold, and the rest of them didn’t feel like going without him.


Sotsona

Line 85) That’s why I was wondering if maybe you caught something since there seems be some sort of flu going around.


Sotsona

Line 86) Also, I’m sure you don’t want to be affiliated with anyone from work while you take your break, so we can go another time.


Casimir looks at Sotsona shamefully.


Line 87) Casimir’s inner thoughts: My mind is in the gutter. Why can’t I think pure happy thoughts?


Sotsona

Line 88) So picnic it is?


Casimir

Line 89) Of course. In fact, I have a bottle of wine that’s perfect for the occasion.


Sotsona happily smiles.


Sotsona

Line 90) Do you know any good places we could go to?


Casimir

Line 91) I think I know just the spot.


Sotsona

Line 92) Great! The cookies are almost ready, and it should be evening soon.


Sotsona

Line 93) Should we get ready now?


Casimir nods his head excitingly.


The both of them get ready for the picnic date.


Sotsona gets dressed in a floral dress.


She puts on jewelry in front of her mirror before heading back to the living room.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 94) I’m hoping that the poetry can evoke some emotion within Casimir.


Line 95) It’s been a while since we could talk with each other or have a heart-to-heart.


Line 96) I’m wondering if reading something that resonates with him can leads us into having a deep conversation.


Line 97) I want to get even closer to Casimir than I already am with him.


Line 98) We can achieve this by finding the right words that describe what we feel but have trouble explaining.


Line 99) It’ll give me the opportunity to get a glimpse of what his mind is like.


Line 100) When he talks about himself, I get so invested.


Line 101) It would have been great if we had known each other many years ago. I am jealous of those who have known him a long time.


Sotsona makes her way to the living room.


Casimir spots her and offers a joyful smile.


Casimir

Line 102) You look amazing! Are you ready to go?


Sotsona happily observes Casimir’s look.


Line 103) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: As always, he’s looking sharp.


Sotsona nods her head cheerfully.


End of episode.



© 2024 Yosh


Author's Note

Yosh
Hello, please let me know if you notice any grammar issues. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you'd like a different format, check this story out on wattpad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on August 13, 2024
Last Updated on August 13, 2024
Tags: #romance, #mentalhealth, #richman, #CEO, #drama, #adventure, #charming, #enjoyable, #lovelanguages, #fluff, #friendstolovers, #comedy, #original, #originalstory, #slowburn

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh


Author

Yosh
Yosh

About
Someone that found a way to express themselves through writing. more..

Writing