Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 60

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 60

A Chapter by Yosh
"

Sotsona continues to pester Casimir about what happened the night she blacked out. On their last day on vacation, how will they spend it together?

"
Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Anything in bold is narration.


Anything highlighted in yellow is inner voices.


Anything in italics is stage directions.


Anything in bold and italics is context to the scene.


Anything highlighted in blue is numbered lines.


Anything highlighted in red is more information to the scene.


Episode 60: 


March 1st 2024. The day is Friday.


Casimir and Sotsona are still on the yacht they rented and she mentions what happened the night she blacked out to finally get an answer from Casimir.


Casimir panics on the inside.


Line 1) Casimir’s inner thoughts: Why did she have to bring that up again? 


Line 2) Casimir’s inner thoughts: It’s not worth admitting to just to hear her say she likes me again.


Line 3) Casimir’s inner thoughts: She said it yesterday. That’s enough for now.


Casimir sadly sighs.


Line 4) Casimir’s inner thoughts: Although, it would be pleasant to hear it again.


Casimir

Line 5) Sorry. I’m not telling you.


Sotsona playfully smirks at Casimir.


Sotsona

Line 6) You constantly getting flustered every time I mention it is just making me more skeptical.


Sotsona

Line 7) You wouldn’t want me to jump to my own conclusions, right?


Casimir blushes and avoids eye contact with Sotsona.



Casimir

Line 8) You’ll know soon. Just not now.


Sotsona playfully rolls her eyes.


Sotsona

Line 9) Not this again. Just tell me. I feel left out.


Casimir

Line 10) How can you feel left out when you were apart of it?


Sotsona

Line 11) Because I don’t remember what happened and you do.


Casimir

Line 12) Well, duh. You’re the one that drank more than me. Obviously, there’s no way to remember anything that occurred after doing something like that.


Casimir

Line 13) That’s on you. If you don’t remember what happened, then it might as well have never even happened in the first place.


Casimir

Line 14) Like the phrase “whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."


Sotsona playfully pokes Casimir’s cheek.


Sotsona

Line 15) Are you not telling me because it has something to do with your trust in me?


Sotsona

Line 16) Am I making you feel like you can’t tell me?


Sotsona

Line 17) If so, what did I do to make you feel that way?


Casimir sadly looks at Sotsona, but replies in a snarky manner.


Casimir

Line 18) Yes. All of the above.


Sotsona’s jaw drops in playful shock.


Sotsona

Line 19) I thought you were going to fess up to everything after giving me that look.


Casimir replies smugly.


Casimir

Line 20) You thought wrong.


Sotsona crosses her arms and squints at Casimir, speaking in a jokey tone.


Sotsona

Line 21) Fine. As long as you’ll tell me soon. I’ll wait until then.


Casimir smiles at Sotsona appreciatively.


Casimir

Line 22) Thanks. Now, can you never bring it up again?


Sotsona playfully looks at Casimir skeptically and nods her head.


Casimir

Line 23) Right then. We should head back to the hotel.


After gathering their belongings, they return the rented mini yacht to the boating administrator and head back to the hotel to unwind for the day.


After doing their nightly routines, they bid each other goodnight and head to bed.


The next morning rolls around and they eat breakfast together.


March 2nd 2024. The day is a Saturday. It’s the morning.


Sotsona speaks to Casimir in a somber tone.


Sotsona

Line 24) I’m sad today is our last day.


Casimir

Line 25) So am I. But, just know this won’t be the last time we can go on vacation.


Casimir

Line 26) Just say the word, and we’ll be back out traveling again.


Sotsona cheerfully smiles at Casimir, feeling his reassurance.


Casimir

Line 27) Besides that, what do you want to do today? 


Casimir

Line 28) We still have plenty of time until our flight, which will be at 10PM today.


Sotsona thinks of things to do, but feels distressed.


Sotsona

Line 29) That’s too much pressure. I can’t decide what we’ll be doing until then.


Casimir speaks in a concerned tone.


Casimir

Line 30) Jeez. Just pick something. It’ll be fine.


Sotsona rashly thinks of something for them to do.


Sotsona

Line 31) Uh. Fine. Let’s go to the zoo.


Casimir looks at Sotsona in pleasant surprise.


Casimir

Line 32) Wow. That’s actually a great idea. How come I didn’t think of something like that?


Casimir speaks in a joking manner.


Casimir

Line 33) Maybe you think better under pressure?


Casimir smugly smiles at Sotsona.


She playfully looks at him in an angry manner.


The both of them head to the zoo.


They look around and see all the animals there, each exhibit at a time.


Sotsona takes in the scenery, enjoying her last few moments of vacation.


Casimir happily enjoys Sotsona’s admiration.

They hold hands as they walk through the zoo together.


They head to the giraffe exhibit, paying for some lettuce to feed them.


Sotsona looks shocked at the huge giraffes as they approach her when he extends her hand out with the lettuce.


A giraffe eats the lettuce from her hand, and Sotsona and Casimir pet the giraffe.


Casimir happily looks at the giraffe.


Casimir

Line 34) What a sweet fella.


Sotsona beams at the giraffe.


Sotsona

Line 35) I never thought that I’d be petting a giraffe at some point in my life.


Sotsona

Line 36) They’re a lot bigger than I expected.


Sotsona

Line 37) And they’re so tall!


As they pet the giraffe, they notice how tall it is from where they are standing.


Casimir

Line 38) They have such kind eyes.


Casimir

Line 39) They always look like they’re smiling too.


After feeding the giraffes, both of them explore other exhibits in the zoo.


After spending the entire day at the zoo, Casimir and Seasonal head back to the hotel.


They pack up all their belongings and change into something more comfortable for the plane ride back to Chicago.


Casimir orders a taxi for the both of them, and they get in, heading to the airport. 


While they ride to the airport, Sotsona peers her head outside of the window, taking in Palau for the last time.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 40) Now that it’s practically over and I’m reflecting on our trip…


Line 41) I’ve realized that I’ve grown quite a lot.


Line 42) Not only has my faith in humanity been restored after realizing that life is worth living…


LIne 43) But I have so many fond memories to look back on.


Line 44) I can’t remember the last time I was able to look back on my life and feel happy.


LIne 45) Before, everyday was repetitive and I was constantly bitter, hoping for change…


Line 46) And now, things are so different.


Line 47) There’s so much joy in my heart, causing me to constantly beam with happiness.


Line 48) Not only that, but now, I’m in a relationship.


Sotsona looks over at Casimir, observing him staring out of the taxi window as well.


Line 49) Casimir has proven to me that he’s very devoted and passionate about our relationship.


Line 50) It’s also been amazing enjoying this trip with him, knowing that he played a huge role in the opportunity for me to experience everything.


Sotsona looks at Casimir in deep admiration.


Line 51) I’m just so lucky and grateful for him.


Line 52) He has truly flipped my whole life around.


Line 53) I still can’t comprehend the fact that a great person like him exists in this world.


Line 54) I never thought that it would be possible to encounter such an individual.


Line 55) But, it’s true, and he’s sitting beside me, in the flesh.


Line 56) Am I stuck in a dream? Did I slip into a coma?


Line 57) How can there be someone who’s this kind to me?


Line 58) Someone who actually wants to be with me…


Line 59) Someone that accepts me as I am…


Line 60) Someone who has gone through dire lengths just to be with me…


Line 61) It’s just unbelievable.


Line 62) He went through all those obstacles just for me to remain in his life.


LIne 63) What’s so special about me?


Line 64) All this time, nobody has paid attention to me.


Line 65) And now, suddenly there’s a guy whose head over heels for me?


Line 66) All of that loneliness I went through, suddenly changing into happiness just because someone chose me for once?


A wistful expression comes along Sotsona’s face.


Her stomach get filled with sensations of doubt.


She looks back at her window, deep in thought.


Line 67) Why do I feel like all of this is too good to be true?


Line 68) Why do I feel like it’s all a front?


Line 69) Why do I feel like it’s only temporary?


Line 70) Why do I feel like going into this won’t bode well?


Line 71) Every time I get excited for something in life, things never go my way.


Line 72) But, this time, I’m really hoping that things do go my way, just for once.


Line 73) I want this to last more than anything in the world.


Line 74) But, for some reason, that seems utterly impossible.


Casimir taps Sotsona’s shoulders.


Sotsona turns to look at him.


Casimir looks back at Sotsona in concern, speaking in a frantic manner.


Casimir

Line 75) Ona! A-Are you okay? I knew your sniffling seemed suspicious.


Sotsona feels her tears gliding down her face, getting hit with the realization that reflecting on their trip caused her to cry. 


She embarrassingly wipes the tears off her face, speaking in a flustered tone,.


Sotsona

Line 76) Oh, jeez. I was so caught up in my head I didn’t realize I was crying out loud.


Casimir’s eyebrows furrow in sympathy.


Casimir cups Sotsona’s cheek, wiping the tears off her face.


Sotsona blushes.


Sotsona

Line 77) You don’t have to do that. Spare your hand from getting wet.


Casimir speaks in an assertive tone.


Casimir

Line 78) I’d rather have it wet if that means I can wipe your tears.


Casimir speaks in a worried tone.


Casimir

Line 79) What’s wrong? Are you feeling okay?


Sotsona

Line 80) I was just reminiscing about our trip. I’m sad it’s over.


Casimir sadly looks at Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 81) Listen, if you want us to lengthen our trip, just say the word. I already told you.


Sotsona

Line 82) It’s not about that. I just feel overwhelmed reflecting on all the emotions I went through throughout this trip.


Casimir leans his head on Sotsona’s shoulder.


Sotsona blushes from the unexpected gesture.


Casimir speaks in a thrilled tone.


Casimir

Line 83) You should be proud of yourself. You’ve changed quite a lot from this trip.


Casimir

Line 84) You should be pleased with being open-minded. You’re so strong for putting yourself out there. 


Casimir

Line 85) And, I know that things like this tend to be overwhelming…


Casimir speaks affectionately.


Casimir

Line 86) Let me assure you that if you ever need me to hold your hand, be your shoulder to cry on, or even your arms to hug you…


Casimir

Line 87) I’m here for you. Always.


Casimir makes eye contact with Sotsona, gazing upon her softly.


Sotsona feels reimbursed with hope from Casimir’s comfort.


Line 88) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: You better keep your word, Casimir.


Line 89) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Don’t leave me utterly hopeless if this doesn’t last.


Line 90) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: You’re saying all these things for a reason.


Line 91) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Make them count, so I don’t resent you.


Line 92) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: Because without you… I have nothing.


Casimir gently holds Sotsona’s hand and interlocks his fingers with hers.


Casimir

Line 93) Although, we’re an actual couple now…


Casimir

Line 94) The rules of our contract still apply*.


*Refer back to the beginning for episode 9.


Casimir speaks in a genuine manner.


Casimir

Line 95) Don’t you forget that.


The both of them glance at each other sentimentally and smile.


Sotsona

Line 96) Thanks. Don’t forget it either.


They arrive at the airport, going through security and waiting at their terminal to depart.


Casimir and Sotsona finally board their plane, sitting in their designated seats and getting situated in them.


The plane finally takes off, concluding their trip to Palau.


Casimir speaks to Sotsona in an enthusiastic tone.


Casimir

Line 97) Do you want to watch a movie together? I’m sure it’ll cheer you up.


Sotsona

LIne 98) Sure. I’m not tired enough to sleep yet.


Casimir puts on a movie for the both of them to watch.


He presses the play buttons at the same time for both of their screens.


Casimir

Line 99) I’m going to lean on your shoulder again.


Casimir

Line 100) Lean back on me this time.


Casimir leans on Sotsona’s shoulder.


She glances at him and he signals with his eyes for her to lean on him.


She gives in and leans on him.


Casimir grabs her hand and holds it.


He uses his thumb to rub her hand.


Sotsona blushes, savoring the intimate moment.


They snuggle in together, watching the movie Casimir put on until they land in Chicago.


End of episode.



© 2024 Yosh


Author's Note

Yosh
Hello, please let me know if you notice any grammatical issues. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you'd like a different format, check this story out on wattpad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on August 8, 2024
Last Updated on August 8, 2024
Tags: #romance, #mentalhealth, #richman, #CEO, #drama, #adventure, #charming, #enjoyable, #lovelanguages, #fluff, #friendstolovers, #comedy, #original, #originalstory, #slowburn

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh


Author

Yosh
Yosh

About
Someone that found a way to express themselves through writing. more..

Writing