Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 58

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh Episode 58

A Chapter by Yosh
"

Will Sotsona agree to Casimir's official proposal, or will she turn him down?

"
Copyright ©2024 under United States Copyright office, Library of Congress. All rights reserved. This literary work is protected by the U.S. copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the work without permission is prohibited. The offender will be traced and will face the full extent of the legal ramifications as stipulated by the law.

Anything in bold is narration.


Anything highlighted in yellow is inner voices.


Anything in italics is stage directions.


Anything in bold and italics is context to the scene.


Anything highlighted in blue is numbered lines.


Anything highlighted in red is more information to the scene.


Episode 58:


February 29th 2024. The day is Thursday. It’s the evening.


Casimir is awaiting Sotsona’s response after he officially asks her out. 


They blush at each other in an extreme manner.


Line 1) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: He’s gripping my hands pretty tightly, but not in a painful manner.


Line 2) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I’m not sure if he realizes the sensation he’s evoking.


Line 3) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: That just goes to show that these are his genuine reactions. He’s not doing it on purpose.


Sotsona’s eyes spark with affection.


Line 4) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I can’t believe we actually like each other!


Line 5) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I’ve never had a crush on anyone before. Casimir’s my first.


Line 6) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I’m pleasantly overwhelmed with this unfamiliar feeling.


Line 7) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: I want to be with him. I really do.


A hankering expression engulfs Sotsona’s face.


Line 8) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: But, everything just seems too good to be true.


Line 9) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: There’s that feeling in my stomach doubting what’s going on again*.

*Refer back to episode 42, line 72.


Line 10) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: But my heart yearns to be with Casimir.


Line 11) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: So, I should let my heart decide what to do.


Sotsona smiles at Casimir.


Sotsona

Line 12) I’ll be your fiance. For real this time.


Casimir’s eyes glisten from the illuminating restaurant lights.


He looks at Sotsona in thrill from her confirmation.


The smile on his face grows wider.


He places his hand on his chest, processing the delightful news.


Casimir

Line 13) Goodness. This feels like a dream. Someone pinch me.


Casimir looks at Sotsona in relieved disbelief.


Casimir

Line 14) I can’t believe you just agreed! This feels surreal.


Sotsona observes Casimir buzzing in joy.


Casimir speaks in a passionate tone.


Casimir

Line 15) Sotsona, I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world.


Casimir

Line 16) I’ll shower you with all the care you could ever need and want.


Casimir

Line 17) You won’t regret agreeing to this.


Casimir happily stands up.


Casimir

Line 18) Can we hug? I’m just so happy.


Sotsona agreeingly stands up shyly.


Casimir and Sotsona walk over to each other, embracing themselves in a warm hug.


They snuggle their heads into each other.


They unbind, happily smiling at each other. 


*Shot cuts to the waiter, looking relieved knowing that they can finally serve Casimir and Sotsona their food.


Line 19) Waiter’s inner thoughts: Thank goodness she said yes. I don’t know how I’d approach them if she declined.


The waiter serves their table, and Sotsona and Casimir happily dig into their meals.


They finish eating, then leave the restaurant, going on a short walk with each other.


Casimir smiles at Sotsona.


She smiles back at him.


Casimir

Line 20) I’m so happy that we’re dating.


Casimir

Line 21) This smile will never leave my face.


Sotsona looks at Casimir wholesomely.


Sotsona

Line 22) That’s good to know. You have a nice smile.


Casimir blushes.


Casimir

Line 23) In that case, I might as well keep my face plastered like this all the time for you.


Sotsona

Line 24) That would be a bit creepy.


Casimir laughs.


Casimir

Line 25) You know what this means right?


Sotsona

Line 26) It means we’re dating?


Casimir

Line 27) It means you’re really my fiance.


Casimir

Line 28) We’re going to seal the deal with marriage soon.


A doomful expression engulfs Sotsona’s face.


Casimir gives her a reassuring laugh.


Casimir

Line 29) Don’t feel pressured. It’s not we’ll be getting married right away.


Casimir

Line 30) This wedding is going to be glorious. Everything must be planned to a tee.


Casimir

Line 31) Which will take a hefty amount of time. Leaving us with enough time to get familiarized with each other now that we’re dating.


Sotsona nods her head.


Sotsona

Line 32) That’s a relief. I thought that you were alluding to us getting married as soon as possible.


Casimir

Line 33) Of course not. I wouldn’t want to rush you.


They continue to walk beside each other in the glowy night.


Sotsona thinks to herself.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 34) I agreed to this because I didn’t want to lose Casimir.


Line 35) Since I was thinking about the beginnings of our relationship, I didn't really take our engagement into consideration.


Line 36) But, marriage is down the line for us.


Line 37) Although, it feels like something that’s happening way too soon…


Line 38) If it means that I get to be with him, it shouldn’t be hassle to endure.


Line 39) And since we have plenty of time until we get married…


Line 40) Everything will fall into place when we tie the knot.


Line 41) Which is good because marrying him on the spot is way too rash.


Line 42) It’s way too serious for me to commit to right now.


Line 43) But in the future, when our wedding will come up…


Line 44) I’m sure I’ll feel differently about this.


As they walk, they encounter a beach.


Casimir stops them in their tracks.


Casimir

Line 45) Do you want to head to the hotel right now?


Sotsona

Line 46) What are you thinking?


Casimir

Line 47) Have you ever been to the beach at night?


Sotsona shakes her head no.


Casimir

Line 48) It’s really pretty. Do you want to hang out there before we call this a day?


Sotsona thinks to herself.


Sotsona

Line 49) Isn’t there some sort of regulation that prohibits visiting the beach at night?


Sotsona

Line 50) I think it’s off limits during certain time brackets.


Casimir looks at Sotsona in confusion.


Casimir

Line 51) It’s a beach. Why would someone prohibit nature?


Casimir encourages Sotsona enthusiastically.


Casimir

Line 52) Let’s just go. Who cares about those regulations.


Casimir

Line 53) The worst they can do is kick us out.


Line 54) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: There he goes making reckless decisions again*.


*Refer back to episode 43, details starting on line 83 (this was when Casimir lured Sotsona into attending a gender reveal yacht party).


Line 55) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: But when else am I going to get the chance to see the beach at night?


Line 56) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: This seems like the perfect way to seal off our official first date.


Sotsona observes Casimir’s demeanor.


Line 57) Sotsona’s inner thoughts: And the expression on Casimir’s face just makes it worth going through.


Sotsona

Line 58) You’re right. I’m curious. So, let’s go.


Casimir smiles, taking hold of Sotsona’s hand.


He leads her to the entrance of the beach and they walk over to a spot.


Casimir releases a sigh when he spots places for them to sit.


Casimir

Line 59) Luckily they have these chairs. We wouldn’t want to get our fancy outfits dirty.


Sotsona examines the beach chairs scattered around the area, noticing a sign placed near them.


Sotsona

Line 61) That sign reads that the chair are “reserved”.


Casimir confidently reassures Sotsona.


Casimir

Line 62) There’s no one here to patrol who sits on it. You’ll be fine.


Sotsona agrees and they sit on the chairs, taking in the view of the beach at night. 


Sotsona

Line 63) It’s surprising that you’re not a stickler for rules.


Sotsona

Line 64) Especially since you’re a CEO. With how much you know about business, you'd think that would make you paranoid. But, you’re the complete opposite.


Casimir responds in a cocky manner.


Casimir

Line 65) I don’t like being restricted from doing anything.


Casimir

Line 66) I hate following rules.


Casimir

Line 67) This is my life. I make my own rules.


Sotsona smiles at Casimir admirably.


Sotsona

Line 68) You’re quite the free spirit.


Casimir smiles back at Sotsona.

Sotsona

Line 69) I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a beach this empty.


Casimir

Line 70) Neither have I.


Sotsona

Line 71) That just goes to show that we probably shouldn’t be here.


Casimir

Line 72) That’s not stopping me from wanting to be here.


Sotsona laughs.


Sotsona

Line 73) The beach is so ominous at night.


Sotsona

Line 74) The water is so dark. It’s a bit scary.


Sotsona

Line 75) I definitely wouldn’t want to go for a swim right now.


Sotsona

Line 76) Recklessly plunging into the water, not knowing what it holds.


Casimir

Line 77) Sometimes it’s good plunging into water without knowing what it holds.


Casimir

Line 78) You’re not exposed to any information that alters your perception, so your true raw emotions express themselves.


Casimir

Line 79) They guide you through things, ensuring that you’ll be okay.


Casimir

Line 80) I'm sure you didn't know how our contract would turn out when you agreed to it.


Casimir

Line 81) But, you’re inner emotions got the best of you and exploded, revealing how you truly feel about me.


Casimir

Line 82) And now, everything has turned out for the best.


Casimir

Line 83) Being with you, makes me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life.


Sotsona touchingly smiles.


Casimir

Line 84) I’m looking forward to what the future holds for us.


Casimir

Line 85) I know I’m going to enjoy every bit of it.


A security guard patrolling the beach spots Sotsona and Casimir sitting and approaches them from behind in a hostile manner.


Security

Line 86) What are you guys doing here so late at night?!


Casimir and Sotsona flinch, caught by surprised from the securities feisty demeanor.


Casimir and Sotsona immediately get up.


Casimir blocks Sotsona in a protective way.


He smiles in a friendly way at the security guard.


Casimir

Line 87) We’re just tourists. We had no clue that the beach was off limits.


The security guard scoffs at Casimir.


Security

Line 88) Do you know how many times I’ve heard that excuse?!


Security

Line 89) Get lost! I don’t want to see you guys here ever again!


Casimir mumbles under his breath in a sassily.


Casimir

Line 90) You don’t have to be so aggressive.


The security overhears Casimir’s mutter.


Security

Line 91) What was that?!


Casimir grabs a hold of Sotsona’s hand, dragging her in for a run.


Casimir

Line 92) Run, Sotsona! Run!


Casimir and Sotsona run, with the security guard trailing behind them.


They run away, swiftly exiting the beach.


The security guard stops, catching his breath and giving up on chasing Sotsona and Casimir any further.


Sotsona and Casimir continue running with each other.


Sotsona’s narration:


Line 93) We’re always caught up in so much thrill when we’re together.


Line 94) I feel so alive when I’m with him.


Line 95) I let my truest self shine.


Line 96) I don’t have to conform to anything conventional.


Line 97) Being with him lets everything come out naturally on its own.


They come to a stopping point to catch their breaths.


Casimir and Sotsona glance at each other, bursting into laughter.


Casimir

Line 98) I’ve certainly never have been chased by security.


Sotsona

Line 99) Neither have I. I can’t believe he was actually chasing us. I got so scared.


Casimir

Line 100) At least we’re somewhat prepared based on what happened in that abandoned temple*.


*Refer back to episode all of episode 49.


Sotsona

Line 101) Yeah. You swiftly swooped in. Congrats on your instincts being intact.


They smile at each other.

Casimir

Line 102) Let’s head on back.


Sotsona nods her head.


Casimir leans into Sotsona from the side.


He puts his arm over her affectionately.


The both of them blush and smile at each other happily.


End of episode.



© 2024 Yosh


Author's Note

Yosh
Hello, please let me know if you notice any grammatical issues. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you'd like a different format, check this story out on wattpad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on July 26, 2024
Last Updated on July 26, 2024
Tags: #romance, #mentalhealth, #richman, #CEO, #drama, #adventure, #charming, #enjoyable, #lovelanguages, #fluff, #friendstolovers, #comedy, #original, #originalstory, #slowburn

Hopelessly Yours by Yosh


Author

Yosh
Yosh

About
Someone that found a way to express themselves through writing. more..

Writing