WHY do YOU MAKE ME CRY

WHY do YOU MAKE ME CRY

A Poem by Larrycall
"

why?

"
      how come when i try so hard and love you with all my heart you turn away. you hate me. you make me cry. you turn my smile upside down my stomach inside out. i tried over and over till it wasnt a mistake it was a choice to come back. i just wished i was her. you'll never like me . because im ugly . im not popular . Boys like you go for the girls who think there everything the ones that date you for a day and move on. they never really love you. why so why do you pick the them when you could have the ones sitting on the wall at the dance . the ones THAT truely care and love you with all there hearts the ones that will never hurt never use you and never ever leave. so tell me why do u pick those girls? i may be a weed , but in the end ill be a flower. would u pick me or would you go for the roses in the corner the perfect ones the ones better than than the weeds? i just wanted you . then it got to where i was shaking and i needed you. you'll never know how much i loved you. yet you dont give a care. im just a girl growing on the wall far from you. you'll never understand. i hate it the fact that you dont care your burning me into ash. hate hate . i try to forget you but it seems i cant . why do u make me cry . why do u make me wait on you forever. and forever feels like hell. tell before u leave tell me why you make me hurt so bad. 

© 2011 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall