7 things

7 things

A Poem by Larrycall
"

i love you five times more for kenny

"
                    the seven things i hate about you:                                                                                                  the way you give me that smile .                                                                            the way you suck me in ....                                                                                   the jerk friends you do nothing about.                                                                                         the way you like her .                                                                           your hurtful words.        the way you can't see i love you more.                                                                but most of all                                                                                                  YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU.....                                                                                 the seven things i love about you  :                                                                         your laugh that brings me back to life.                                                                                            your funny stiff walk.                                                                                      your heart beat.                                                                                                                              the way your hard to get.                                                             the way i cant stop following you yet you dont care .                                                               your immature  life.                                                                                                              most of all                                                                                                      YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU.......................                                                              

© 2011 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love this poem. great write!
that longing and your love so clear. wonderful!
its as if your trying to deny but you really love everything about him.
keep on writing! hehe~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2011
Last Updated on August 28, 2011

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall