the mist of nowhere intro

the mist of nowhere intro

A Poem by Larrycall

                 THE MOON reflects into her  sad depressed eyes that stay so still time lost its self ...she slowly gives me her hand thats so pale i thought it may have been paper with words of her soul......the lines in her hand tells me who she is ......... i try so hard to reach her hand but the wind blew me far away too far ....... i screamed for no reason why do i care so much for her? why do i need to  see her so badly?  am i insane?   she only spoke one word that night of the full moon ....... which were i love you..............i wanted to say something back like who are you ......i told myself to shut up .......all i did was look at her hand held out to me with the water reflecting my confused face as tears raced down my cheek..........................i couldnt help myself i took her pale hand and held close to my heart and said    ...........i love you too........she just said i must leave back to  my world but well meet in the future because thats where im from..... she slowly kissed my face and ran to the sea and disappeared into the mist of nowhere ......

© 2013 Larrycall


Author's Note

Larrycall
opening ,.........

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful..

Posted 13 Years Ago


pretty ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2013

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall