Chūsei o kinshi (忠誠を禁止)(forbidden allegiance)

Chūsei o kinshi (忠誠を禁止)(forbidden allegiance)

A Story by Gabriella

Description:
Anastasia Von Stein, your average vampire girl; oh wait is that not normal? Well for our heroine, it's an every day occurrence from her hateful cold-hearted father to her insane weirdo older siblings in an all out love hate relationship. Whether it's school for her kind or it's the awkward four way love square in our case; she's got problems in abundance in her crazy teenage life. Who will she end up choosing?
(Is going to be an anime and manga ^_^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Prologue*


Ana's Pov

“Love is like Russian Roulette, either you get shot bleeding to your death or you’re lucky enough to go another round. Love is always taking a chance; I would take the risk of bleeding before I turned away my heart, my soul, my mind. I want my everything to hold my hand for all eternity.”


My father’s cold face never flinched as I uttered the phrase with my bravery foolishly intact even if, on the inside I was terrified and shivering from the frosty gaze. A gaze that held me like no other, even when he loomed over me and grabbed my chin, I had no escape from his terrorizing gaze. “Is that so Anastasia?” His voice had increased my shivers and his raven eyes pierced through my voice box hindering my voice. Soon, his signature smile frightened me even while I stood my ground. 


The former courage I had revamped itself as I uttered my next few words, leaving no room for weakness, only room for my determination and strength.


“Yes father, it is so…I love him…very much.” His head tilted in his usual manner of analyzing people and had released my face before turning his back to me. A sigh reached my ears as father had seated himself back into his chair with his eyes closed as his face rested in his hand and crossing his lean legs. “Where did I go wrong with you?” His simple question had gone unanswered, both of us knowing he had more to say. “All this…”

He spoke, and then tried again, “All of this you willingly…foolishly give up…just for some boy…” His eyes showing his rage as he once again stared at me and he smiled, showing the disappointment and disgust.


“My dear daughter, you are truly a reincarnation of your foolishly naïve mother.” Anger fueled the words that had come belting from my heart, “It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity"


© 2011 Gabriella


Author's Note

Gabriella
This is my first story ever that i ave ever done hopefully you all like it enjoy and i would love to get reviews and reads thanks guys much love :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011

Author

Gabriella
Gabriella

FL



About
Hello everyone whats up peeps ^_^. Well I'm a very outgoing and loud individual well mabye outgoing not so much of loud I'm very soft spoken.I'm like the most coolio chick ever,i love to write im kin.. more..

Writing