Fallen

Fallen

A Book by xkatieshepherd
"

Just a little something I wrote when I was bored!

"

© 2011 xkatieshepherd


Author's Note

xkatieshepherd
Character Bios:


Name: Hailey Samuels
Age: 17
Appearance:Very pretty. Olive toned complexion, long wavy black hair and large brown eyes. Slender figure, around 5 foot 7. Takes care of her appearance. Wouldn't be seen dead in the same outfit two days in a row.
Personality: Quite materialistic. Party animal. She's spoilt and rich and popular among her friends. She's the only child, so she's used to getting what she wants. Her parents are divorced and she uses this to guilt trip them into giving her things. Despite all this she does try to be a good friend and always looks for the best in people.
Other: Best friends with Mia.

Name: Emmia 'Mia' Rose Williams
Age: 17
Appearance: Shoulder length dark blonde hair with darker undertones. Sapphire blue eyes, usually rimmed with eyeliner and dark eyeshadow making her appear mysterious + alluring. Ivory complexion. 5 foot 6.
Personality: Nowhere near as confident as Hailey, tends to stay in her best friend's shadow. Comes from a broken home, has very little self esteem. Will only let loose with the help of alcohol.
Other: Best friends with Hailey.


Name: Asher (Last name unknown)
Age: Physical age: 17. Real age: A little over 100
Appearance: Incredibly mysterious in his appearance AND personality. Very dark hair, almost black. Pale complexion + striking blue eyes. Tall with a lean, muscular body he prefers to dress in shades of black and grey. Favours a black leather jacket.
Personality: Alluring + mysterious. Quite smug and arrogant at times. Knows how to get under people's skin. Will defend himself at all times.
Other: Is a vampire.

Name: Gabriel (Last name also unknown)
Age: Physical: 17. Real: 300 and something.
Appearance: Nowhere near as mysterious as Asher, he's ethereally beautiful. Light blonde hair and bright green eyes. Same height + build as Asher although he prefers a more casual dress style.
Personality: A little mysterious and reluctant about his past. Appealing. Comes off as introvert and warm, but there is a whole other side to him that is yet to be seen. Can be romantic.
Other: "Fallen" angel, tries to repent for his past sins.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011
Tags: supernatural vampire angel human

Author

xkatieshepherd
xkatieshepherd

United Kingdom



About
An average sixteen year old girl (: Love to read and write, aspire to be an author some day! more..

Writing