Forsaken

Forsaken

A Story by Luis
"

One shot story.

"

Even now in heaven angels wage a savage war.

How do I know, you could say I'm one of them, well at least not for now but my time it's getting nearer.

I never liked to start from the beginning, bad habit I guess, but I'll try my best to explain, how it came to this.

Our father decided, that the only way to obtain victory in the last battle was to do something mankind discovered, how to cheat.

Surprising huh? Not really even parents learn a thing or two from their children now and then.

In a war were your fate it's at stake he'll do anything. His army of Angels can't hate, they are loyal soldiers to father, but soldiers that know only love and obedience, nothing else.

And this became a problem when it all started, how can you win a war with nothing but statues, all their incredible power given at the moment of their creation, for nothing. They obeyed the order given, but didn't showed compassion for the victims caught in the war. Soon enough dad was angry.

He knew the consequences of giving them free will like he gave to our brother, and how that made him see human suffering as something unbearable, and made him turn against fathers plan. So he couldn't risk that again not at this point.

Don't ask me how he came to realize the answer, but I'm the result of his little experiment, we at least the only survivor left. A human heart with the soul of an angel and the will of demons.

Am I cool or what, Mmmph....less clarify something first a demon in the mix, doesn't means what they been teaching you in those buildings you invented and claim to be the home of my family, no a demon it's a force of nature, unstoppable, it's will cuts trough mountains and divides the sky, that's why you learn to fear them although they were once human souls that filled themselves with guilt and.... I'm beginning to preach don't I.

Heh, guess it runs in the family after all, so father put all this elements together in several unborn children that died even before their mothers knew they were pregnant, born any way thanks to the breath of life given by father.

From the start we became freaks, never fitted among you since well I think you get the idea of why, as we grew up each at different places living different life’s of some sort the traces of our origins where always there, non of them could take it in the end, the despair I mean, the despair of being everything you dream, powerful, invincible maybe, but chained to loneliness. Being aware of what you would become once it all started didn't help neither, they couldn't take it, so they ended their lives one after the other.

I survived not because I have a stronger will to live, or got raise by good parents or because I want to serve him, in reality I can explain it.

I no time now their war will reach, and my part as the last weapon will begin, will I'll win this war for your sake, will I be defeated, my father had a reason for my creation, but he never has tell any of us nothing more than what we need to know, sometimes that's not enough, other times you wish he hadn't showed anything to you.

So, soon my part in all this will begin; guess the out come will be for you to see. If I survive it means nothing to me now the only reason I fight is cause of her, as long as I fight to my last breath despite broken bones and torn flesh, she will be guarded by him that's my reason. Guess that's despite all the pain he cause us by making us this way, his real reason was this.

© 2009 Luis


Author's Note

Luis
Just a one shot story, don't know if I'll keep it any further for now guess this is alright.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was in general pretty good. I am a little sleepy right now and will reread it later to get the full effect. But i really enjoyed reading this and thinking about it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2009

Author

Luis
Luis

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



About
I'll fill this later probably once I have something in my life worth telling about. more..

Writing
Evil ep 1 Evil ep 1

A Story by Luis


Evil Evil

A Story by Luis


Fate & destiny Fate & destiny

A Story by Luis