Jake's World http://www.writerscafe.org/manage/new/

Jake's World http://www.writerscafe.org/manage/new/

A Story by Hmhmhm
"

a girl jumps into her late brother's dream world every night since she moved into his old bedroom after a new baby takes over her room.

"
My big brother died a week after he was hit by a car when I was around five years old. I don't remember much of anything about him other then he was very nice. Just passed my twelfth birthday, my mom had another baby. For years, my brother's bedroom stood empty, waiting to be filled with life again. My parents vacated it after Jake died, and I didn't want to go in there because of the one thing that i did remember of him: his smell. My cousin says she can always smell Grandma's perfume now that she's gone, and that's how I feel about Jake. After the new baby was born, I moved into Jake's old room. It was very chilling, and I had to eat up all the fears I had of walking in his room after Dad had all of my furniture moved in.

too tired to finish, i'll do this some other time. *adds to pike of unfinished writing*

© 2010 Hmhmhm


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 25, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010

Author

Hmhmhm
Hmhmhm

Southern California, CA



About
you should read my stuffs. tiz awesome. ^^ more..

Writing
Please Please

A Poem by Hmhmhm


Silent Voices Silent Voices

A Story by Hmhmhm