The other Epilogue

The other Epilogue

A Chapter by A.M.V.

I never knew how fun a wedding could be.

After the reception, it was pretty much the funnest party I'd ever been to, especially because I didn't have to put it together or clean it up afterward. I headed back to the mansion after about two hours, even though Ace and Garret insisted I stay and eat cake and party down with them.

I didn't though, because my feet were incredibly tired from walking around in heels all day. It was annoying. I wanted to take my heels and throw them into the pond then jump around in the pond out of the freedom of my feet, but decided it wasn't the smartest thing to do.

I walked through the halls of the mansion barefoot, just now noticing how creepy the mansion looked when no one was in it. The hallways suddenly looked gray and anything sound would catch me off guard. Another reason I took off my heels.

I opened the door to my room and peered in. It was dark.

I threw down my fashionable, but uncomfortable shoes next to my bed and flicked on the lights.

I jumped.

"Did I scared you?" Alice asked, leaning against my bed. I started to wonder how she got in but then noticed how the window was open.

I shifted. "Well--"

"Good," She said, staring at me fiercely and I blinked, confused. "I dont like you Sky."

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Great I'll add you to my list."

She stepped closer but I didn't take a step back. "You think you're so funny, dont you?"

"Well no but obviously you do," I pointed out and tried not to show any sign of having an expression.

"Do you know why I dont like you?" She said taking another step. I stayed.

"No but I bet you're going to tell me--" I started but she snapped her hand to my neck. I dodged. If it weren't for my new reflexes, my neck would be right between her angry fingers.

I breathed, staring at her, a bit annoying now. "Oh, I get it now, you're jealous because I was once Darrin's girlfriend."

She put her arm down, puckering her lips in annoyance. "Please, you're just mad because I stole Darrin from you and not to mention of friend's body. Her body makes my old body feel old."

A growl escaped my lips. An actual growl that I'd never expect would come out. But because Dawn's body was still human, Alice was scared and almost moved back. Being a vampire was so much fun. "I dont care about Darrin."

She glared harder, like if glaring would turn me to ash. "I saw how you were looking at him--"

This time I cut her off. "Because I wanted to strangle him with his tie."

"Creative," She said, heading for the door. "I just came to warn you that wont be getting Darrin back," She cut me off when I opened my mouth to protest. "Because we're married now."

"Yeah I know, poor Darrin," I realized how nice I was to people. Sarcasm intended. "I dont want to start anything Alice, I dont like Darrin, It's over okay, he's yours."

"We'll see" She said, heading out the door. "Let the game begin."

She closed the door behind her with a click and it took all my power not to throw my heels through the door and whack her in the head.  I didn't want to move though, didn't want to do anything. Enemies were closing in on me, getting closer to the people I knew. And tomorrow, when I woke up, I'd still have them on my back.


© 2010 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this book, a very captivating story! It's unfortunate that it came to end though. XD
Looking forward to reading more of your stories!


Posted 11 Years Ago


Love this book! Its so funny, intriguing, and addictive! Can't wait to read more!
:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a really interesting ending. I can't wait to keep reading :) Sky's character is so funny and intriguing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am haha

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

please tell me your going to write another book

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

486 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 3, 2010
Last Updated on October 4, 2010