I'm dead? I've been cheated on? Oh yeah, and I'm dead

I'm dead? I've been cheated on? Oh yeah, and I'm dead

A Chapter by A.M.V.

Sky's P.O.V.

Most people wake up confused laying on the floor after they fainted, what most people don't do is wake up confused in yet another dimension. (Actually I'm the only one with this fabulous experience.) And this time I wasn't in the Night World where all the vampires, werewolves, and witches were; I was in the X zone and according to a dead girl thats been helping me ever since I woke up, I might be dead.

 

"So, where am I again?" I asked the dead girl, struggling to ignore the possibility that I just might be dead.

 

"In the X zone," The short girl said dully, having the same tone on each word. Man, she really is dead.

 

"Um, is it bad to ask for your name?" I asked, bending down so I could be at her level. "I dont know it yet."

 

"It's Emily," She said, "Emily Watson, I'm six years old but I've been dead since 1834."

 

"Oh...okay," I only asked for her name, not her life story. "Well I'm Sky Mackenzie, I'm sixteen and I dont know if I'm dead." I said glancing at the scenery around me. The X zone was quiet and dark. The trees were burned and had no leaves, the ground was nothing but sand and dirt and the only good feature it had was that it had stars hanging over you, no clouds included.

 

For once the girls expression changed, from dead to confusion. "I dont really know if your dead or not."

 

"Perfect." I mumbled and looked away. First Danny says the wrong name while making out with me, (who the hell is Alice?!) and now I just might be dead. What a perfect way to die, right? Wrong, it couldn't have gotten any worse.

 

"But, I think you might have gotten your soul stolen."

 

I take that back, it just got way worse.

 

"But I'm so fond of my soul being attached to my body," I said, looking at my hands, well not my hand. "I also like being attached to my body myself."

 

To sum it up: I was in some other chicks body. I looked about seventeen when I was really sixteen, which wasn't much of a difference, but still. I still had my voice and the same color eyes, but I had brown hair when I should have had dirty blond hair. Plus, this body was freaking short and I was in reality, pretty tall. (But Garrett, Ace, and Danny still beat me by a long shot; they were all 5'11.)

 

"Do you think maybe I can get, you know, back into my own body?" I asked Emily, looking at her. She had straight black hair and light brown eyes, with almost gray skin, which creeped me out by millions.

 

Emily stared at me for a while and then shrugged. "I think it could be a possibility, there a certain obstacles you need to achieve before you reach your goal."

 

I smiled. "You know, for a six year old you have a pretty good vocabulary."

 

Emily looked at, her eyes saying she wants to smile, but cant. "I've been dead for a long time."

 

"You know before I get in my own body, I'm going to make you smile." I challenged, smirking.

 

"When pigs fly," Emily challenged back, her face exactly the same.

 

"I think there might be a dimension for that."

 

Emily got the joke, but didn't smile. "That was pretty funny."

 

"Then why dont you freaking smile!!!"

 

Emily stared at me for a good long moment and pointed behind me. "We have to move more that way if you wanna get into your own body."

 

I looked behind me, where she was pointing. "But its dark!" I joked, but she didn't get it.

 

I spent most of my time coming up with the best jokes, the funniest things I could think of and nothing, all she did was stare at me and look away. I even made fun of myself.

 

I grumbled to myself and glanced at Emily. She was walking ahead of me, when really I should have been cuz' I'm the leader type, but since I had no frigging' idea where to go, she took the lead.

 

"Here we are," Emily pointed to two huge living trees. "These are are the only living trees in the X zone."

 

"And I'm soooo glad to hear that I'm not one of them..." I sighed, rolling my eyes and looking away.

 

Emily automatically looked away and pointed to the trees again. "You sit under the trees and you'll get to the other side." Emily pursed her lips and looked at me and did the most amazing thing. She smiled and said. "But it might take a couple years."

 

What a bad time to smile.

 

Ace's P.O.V.

An electric shock ran through my body when Nikki announced that she was a witch and that she wanted Sky dead. It's always the quiet ones.

 

"What?" I growled, feeling my eyes darken.

 

"I want Sky dead." Nikki said, flipping her long blond hair. "You know, gone for good, sleeping with the fishes, I mean I did hire those two werewolves from before to kill her, but its so hard to find good killers these days."

 

"What?!" Garrett's eyes were blood red, ready to kill her.

 

"That's right." She smiled, her blue eyes purple now. The color of a powerful witch.

 

Then things went bad. Garrett lunged at her and bumped right into Nikki's protection field right after. Okay, I know this a bad time to make fun of my brother but that was damn funny!!

 

Suddenly Nikki stopped and grabbed her head at the exact same time Alice (who was still in Sky's body) did and they both broke down, screaming. While Danny was being a traitor to Sky by staying by Alice, Garrett and I grabbed Nikki while we had the chance.

 

"What's happening?" Dawn asked, alarm in her voice.

 

"I think Sky is trying to get in her own body!" Alice screamed, holding her (Sky's) head.

 

"WHAT!" Garrett and I screamed. "LET HER BACK IN, ITS NOT EVEN YOUR OWN BODY." Its weird how we aren't twins but Garrett and I are known for saying the same things at the same times.

 

"NO!" Danny yelled, almost at the top of his lungs. Garrett had finally pinned Nikki down-she's still screaming by the way that witch- and knocked her out.

 

"Its not her body!" I yelled at Danny.

 

Danny stood up defending his girlfriend. Or at least ONE of them. "I dont care, do you know how long I've been waiting for her?"

 

"I don't care, if you want Alice go find some other girls body, i don't care, just not Sky's!"

 

"I'll do it." Dawn raised her chin and looked back at us. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be dead."



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I'll do it." Dawn raised her chin and looked back at us. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be dead."

Dawn has to be emo!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is too dang suspenseful

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

513 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2009