We're all blood and that is why i bleed for you.

We're all blood and that is why i bleed for you.

A Poem by maritza.
"

Poem in refference to the support i give my sister and family when they're experiencing hard times.

"

 

 

 

with every beat my loving crimson blood burns my chest i gasp for air and never breathe for they are dying at my arms she is slipping through a rabbit hole in which i burned some time ago i don't know the words i have to speak actions i must take the tears i have to show for her to know how fucken bad i want to save her how fucken much i cry to help them how fucken much i pray to god to avoid the irreparable it eats up my insides chews them up and spits them out and i'm left the same nothing changes i cry for their pain i die for her every day i care for her so much it nearly takes my life away it hurts to be outside looking in through a glass window wishing that a single touch would turn their browns and greys into something more peaceful but being so damn scared of climbing in joining them then getting caught in their tornado a battle i fought so hard to escape is the thought that tries to keep me away all the while i hear a voice in my ear calling me a selfish b***h i don't know who to listen to, why is it so difficult i just want to pick them up and keep them warm see a smile or two and make life easier like a moth on my shoulder i want her to know i'll forever carry her if i need to.

© 2008 maritza.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A truly sad write, but yet so easily true.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2008
Last Updated on April 25, 2008

Author

maritza.
maritza.

hayward, CA



About
kept a journal since age 7. writing is my scapegoat my sanity insanity energy drink coffee in the morning cigarette on the road sun during the cold shoulder to cry on trustworthy somebody i rely on. .. more..

Writing