Wonder

Wonder

A Story by Reese
"

I knew then, in those brief moments we shared a stare, that that feeling was not mine but hers.

"

I looked into her eyes for a brief moment before she turned away, her brown eyes, so bright and so dark at the same time, mesmerizing, dashing. In those few brief moments of glance in her eyes, there were so many things about her, so many that I want to unravel. And in those brief moments, I wondered.

I wondered, if she would like someone as complicated and so different from the others. I wondered, how deep she loves. I wondered over the things that I was not so sure, yet I was sure of.

In those brief moments, I felt a feeling that wasn't mine. I wondered, what it was. That mysterious lingering feeling whenever I remember those brown eyes that looked into mine. I wondered, how I could not get the feeling off of my own. The feeling was strong. Too strong for my empathic abilities that I had a hard time doing things I wanted to do.

Her eyes was so intense. In those moments, I smiled and felt this feeling that I've felt from her. What it was shooked me from the core, in my intuition, in my gut. I knew then, in those brief moments we shared a stare, that that feeling was not mine but hers.

There was something that I could not construct together, like a puzzle missing its peices.

And then again, I wondered.

© 2022 Reese


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 28, 2022
Tags: love

Author

Reese
Reese

Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I write stories for a sad heart. more..

Writing
"Odio" "Odio"

A Poem by Reese