Other loves

Other loves

A Story by Pyr0
"

short insight "new western"

"
Creaking doors slammed and the belt whined a bit pulling out of her drive way. Soon light convention filled the old cars interior. Questions standard to there're Friday night routine now. "how was your day..?" and "oh I see and what did she say?" laughter and a smile caught in the corner of his eye. He suddenly was aware of the heart in his body. For a moment it was not entirely his anymore, but a foreign object. One that was pumping loudly in his chest. He attempts to take a slow breath to ease him self from the pumping now in his ears.....  the slow breath failed to add any confront as his hand began to sweat. Lost in a moment of self assessment he views his left palm at the red lit stop light. A habit he had seen he was a child. Always brought back memories of his smaller child like hands in the woods, boy scout meeting or in his old rooms.  This is me,  he thought. Considering how much  his hands have changed over the years... "you ok..?" She asked. " your...."  Before she could finish her statement He snaps back in to the current moment. Placing the hand back down by his side."Yea, I'm fine" what he hope was a meaningful reply. But he know it came out wrong, not how he meant it to sound. But what could he say now. Rain lightly hit his old car has he thinks of all the life lessons that brought him here, with her. "I like the rain" she announced. "Yea, me too" he replied. 

© 2016 Pyr0


Author's Note

Pyr0
idk

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on January 29, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016
Tags: love, nerves, new, Rain

Author