Letter (1)

Letter (1)

A Chapter by Wiif

Karlsruhe, 22/11/14
Dear Mother,
   I miss you. I miss you so bad it hurts. I wish you were here with me, to see the Autumn in Germany. It is, by far, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is even prettier than the Spring of our hometown that we love so much. The colours, even though dark and in the shades of yellow, are very vivid, very beautiful. Autumn in Germany has a smell you would have liked, it tickles your nose and brings back all the long lost memories. And even though it's cold and windy outside, warmth still engulfs my soul. 
   Mother, I am falling for someone. With every leaf that falls from its tree, I fall for him even more. I am trying to convince myself that I deserve him, but the thought that keeps swirling my head is that I don't, that he deserves better, that it's mean to him that I am me. He is human perfection, everything you would want in a man: HOT as hell, intellectual ( actually reads for the pleasure of reading, not to show off ), understanding, supportive and NOT needy. He's all that, while I am gawky, pretty-but-not-that-pretty kind of girl, boring and weird. I still wonder how did he happen to like me back, is it the physics ? or is it some Christmas miracle, even though I don't really believe in Christmas miracles, and we are still in November anyway ? 
   He makes me happy, but he also scares me. He's so strong that I sometimes fear him.  I fear that he´ll overwhelm me with his power and, thus, hurt me. He keeps telling me to trust him, but I just can't, and that's very unfair of me.
   He makes me feel everything I thought I'd never feel ever again. Dork-kind-of-happiness, fear, kid-like-excitement, non-patience, hesitance ... but most of all, Love. Love with a capital L. And it scares the hell out of me. The thought of me falling in love with him makes the strands of hair on my hands stand. What if I get hurt ? I probably will. What if I never heal is what I should be asking. 


© 2014 Wiif


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thank you for sharing this letter with us, though it is meant to be to your mother.
I can't help but be touched by your honest and pure feelings!
Please keep on writing letters. I would suggest you writing a letter to this crush of yours. You don't have to give it but just express your feelings.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thank you for sharing this letter with us, though it is meant to be to your mother.
I can't help but be touched by your honest and pure feelings!
Please keep on writing letters. I would suggest you writing a letter to this crush of yours. You don't have to give it but just express your feelings.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on November 23, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014


Author

Wiif
Wiif

Germany



About
I'm new to sharing my writing to people other than my best friend, I just thought it would be fun having people read what I write, and hopefully you'll enjoy my productions as much as I enjoy writing .. more..

Writing
Letter (2) Letter (2)

A Chapter by Wiif


Letter (3) Letter (3)

A Chapter by Wiif