Thoughts and Feelings

Thoughts and Feelings

A Story by Wiif

I feel a crushing need to hold a pen and write. However, I'm not inspired, so I have absolutely no idea about what I am going to write, or if the language is going to be classy and faultless, or if it will actually make sense at all. 
Too many thoughts are spinning in my head, and a particular one of them is making my heart ache. I've been away from home for nearly two months, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but there still are those little memory flashes whenever I smell something familiar, or see photos on Facebook. I believe that the hardest part about changing countries is that there are things you love so much, but you'll never find in your new home. And how little those things may be, missing them is still devastating. Like wanting so much to be in your childhood's home's garden in a breezy summer night, playing with the cat under the Jasmine tree, or, with all of your heart, you want to be in that selfie your friends took in the sea. Ah, and friendship. Friendship can be such a nuisance ! It kills you when you see your friends of back home going about their lives normally, like if you never left, or even worse, like if you've never been there. And you know they miss you as much as you miss them, but still ...  Changes are never easy, bu one needs to take them in order to achieve his purpos in life. I need to embrace the changes in my life, and walk in the way my choices dew for me, no matter how hard it can be. 

© 2014 Wiif


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on July 17, 2014

Author

Wiif
Wiif

Germany



About
I'm new to sharing my writing to people other than my best friend, I just thought it would be fun having people read what I write, and hopefully you'll enjoy my productions as much as I enjoy writing .. more..

Writing
Letter (1) Letter (1)

A Chapter by Wiif


Letter (2) Letter (2)

A Chapter by Wiif


Letter (3) Letter (3)

A Chapter by Wiif