TAX Leading Consulting Firms in Atlanta

TAX Leading Consulting Firms in Atlanta

A Story by William Fricke
"

Tax preparation, tax filing, tax experts, tax software and tax calculators - if it has to do with taxes, Tax Attorney Atlanta GA has the resources and expertise to help.

"
If your bank accounts are being levied or your home, car or other possessions are in danger of being seized due to tax issues, it is in your best interests to hire an experienced tax attorney Atlanta GA as soon as possible. Whether you need help addressing a tax controversy, buying or selling a business or plan to preserve your financial legacy through establishing a will or a trust, contact us to schedule a consultation. We have experienced Atlanta lawyers known for being strong negotiators, effective tax litigators and insightful counselors. They will take every measure possible to help you find solutions that work for you and your business. With more than 30 years of experience, they are fully prepared to assist with a variety of legal matters related to:

•Tax problems/tax controversies handling litigation needs, Internal Revenue Service and Georgia Department of Revenue appeals, negotiating installment agreements, innocent spouse cases and establishing "currently not collectible" status for those who qualify.

•Tax planning addressing tax issues related to business transactions and estate planning.

•Business law/corporate law handling work related to business startups, entity selection, acquisition or sale of a business and other related transactions.

•Estate planning focusing on probate administration and drafting wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.

A consulting firm in Atlanta is a firm of experts (consultants) providing professional advice to an organization or an individual for a fee.The primary purpose of a consulting firm is to provide access to industry-specific specialists / consultants and subject matter expertise.Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of organizations that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit card companies,insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, real estate funds and some government sponsored enterprises.

Tax preparation, tax filing, tax experts, tax software and tax calculators - if it has to do with taxes, Tax Attorney Atlanta GA has the resources and expertise to help. Come into one of our Atlanta tax office locations where you can meet with one of our highly skilled tax professionals who can handle all your tax preparation needs.

They are experts in identifying all the tax deductions you qualify for so you know you're getting the most from your tax return.

We can help you file your taxes quickly and efficiently. Whatever your tax preparation needs is, you'll find the help you need.

© 2015 William Fricke


Author's Note

William Fricke
The author is a tax attorney with a vast knowledge on Tax Attorney Atlanta GA as well as having Consulting firms in Atlanta.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 18, 2015
Last Updated on February 18, 2015
Tags: Consulting firms in Atlanta, Tax Attorney Atlanta GA