Love in Lo-Kee

Love in Lo-Kee

A Story by wett ink
"

A short story...

"

I walked in the gym to watch her hoop. I think that’s the sexiest thing; seeing a woman--my woman--playing basketball with a gym full of men. Her tomboi swag stirs up trouble between my thighs when I see her walk onto her domain.

 

While she’s running up and down the court, I look at her sexi, toned, smooth legs and picture them entangled with mine when she’s making love to me. I lean over when she runs past me to get a better view, and stare at her a*s; wishing I could grip it and pull her essence closer, deeper inside my soul. And lock it..there.

 

I glance at her chest. I let my eyes rest there a moment. I daydream about my tongue teasing her n*****s and that..ring.

 

I’m in awe of how her body moves when she dribbles; when she passes and definitely when she shoots--and never misses--her unbeatable 3-point shot--poetry-in-motion. I can’t wait to feel her sculptured body pressed, naked against mine. That thing that makes me woman, stirs when I look at her: hard when she plays with them on the court; soft when she plays with me in our bed.

© 2011 wett ink


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is a very nice piece! But just to be sure, this is about two women right? Otherwise I read it wrong..

Anyways, well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wett ink

8 Years Ago

Yes, two women

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011