that woman and that man

that woman and that man

A Story by waytendblak
"

this is about the woman i met.

"
I saw a woman who always staring at the man in the front seat on a church. that man was her childhood friend long time ago before they live their hometown. As far as she can, she follows the man. Every time that man laugh, she laugh and every time he's sad, she's sad too. She's always at the back of that man. But that man never look at his back, and that man never appreciate that woman. Every time the woman take a step closer, the man take two steps back. That woman is so simple, maybe she's not interesting, but the effort and love that she can give for that man who never look her was enough to love her too. She's so in-love to a man that made her a kind of a fool. She knows that she should GIVE UP, but her own heart against. As the days passed by, I saw the man for the first time look at the woman and the woman saw him too. slowly, the man is getting closer to the woman's place. I don't know if that man is going to talk to her. that time the woman step back and leave, because she realized that the man is going at the woman in her side that will make her feel sad. this acts made her feel better.
until one day the woman saw the man on a picture. The man smiles and on his side is a woman. a woman that the man really love, but they are not officially lovers. under the picture there was a caption that says:  "its like a fairy-tale". She is so lucky, she don't need to give effort to love by that man. that woman is crying that the man never mind. the man never appreciate the woman who's always at her back. and since the woman is always at his back, it's her fault that the man taken by the other.

© 2012 waytendblak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2012

Author

waytendblak
waytendblak

cavite, 4, Philippines



About
I just wan to inspire others. more..

Writing