The alien cowboys of horror part 6

The alien cowboys of horror part 6

A Story by wayne1234

Our army are taken though the forest of mystery while l hold a shocked luitent megs hands in shock. The alien  natives  take us through a golden  forest of mystery while the  yellow sun blazes  down upon our tired minds  of shock. 

After walking for miles in the deep warm sun we suddenly come towards a long  wooden bridge of shock and stand looking at it beauty.  The friendly alien natives then guide across this bridge towards their campsite while our minds look for a place to rest and sleep. 

We then  walk down a long  set of concrete steps towards their large village of paradise  and notice their huts of warmth waiting for our bodies to relax. At that moment  a set of female  natives walk out and hold luitent megs by her hands of shock while we all look on with concern. 

The native women then lead a shocked luitent megs inside a  large  tent of mystery while we are taken towards another  blue tent of concern.  Our bodies are then pushed inside this tent and we are made to lay on soft cotton beds while the natives  fill up hot baths in a bight corner of relax.  

We are all then  stripped and given a bath by the Indian natives and placed in soft white robes of comfort before being  taken outside to meet the king of the native tribe. Our army then listen to a  laughing luitent megs while her clothing and underwear is placed outside  her tent of luxury.  

Our ears can hear her getting a bathed by a   group of native aliens  while the king suddenly appears from a corner of comfort. At that moment a robed luitent megs is brought out  while the king smiles at our washed  bodies of  happiness. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing