The blue planet of evil part 15

The blue planet of evil part 15

A Story by wayne1234

At that moment the evil old man  tells his  skeleton creatures to bring  our army to another room of horror. Our army look on while the skeletons drag our bodies towards  another room of evil. 


Once at the room the evil old man  points towards a strange blue door and orders his skeletons to open it at once.  A grey faced skeleton opens the door of horror to reveal a large  grey time machine of mystery.  

The horses and silver prince glare at its large black exterior while the ghostly dragons open its door of terror. At that moment the skeletons force our army inside its shell of evil while the old man looks on with evil anger.  

Our eyes glow with shock and terror while we are forced inside its capsule of terror. All of a sudden the old man opens a trap door of evil and the ship powers deep down towards the darkness of horror while we scream in terror. 

I hold a shocked luitent megs in my arms while we are transported deeper down the evil world of horrors. We just watch with shock while the capsule travels and then stops suddenly with a large bang. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on April 30, 2021
Last Updated on April 30, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing