The blue planet of evil part 5

The blue planet of evil part 5

A Story by wayne1234

Our body's then run towards a dark jail of terror while the demons chase our bodies of peril. The horses then wedge shut the cell doors of horror while the demon prisoners bang upon the bars of safety. 

The silver prince pulls us towards the dark corner of safety while the demons continue to rattle the bars of torture. All of a sudden the evil ghostly demons  vanish in the darkness of torture while smell the quietness of torture in our nose of fear. 


After a few moments the horses gently open the cells doors of safety and lead us out along the jails corridors from hell. Our eyes look around in terror while we walk along the  cold dark floor of mystery towards the prison warders office of safety. 

At that moment the prison demons re appear and walk coldly behind our shoes of shock. The silver prince then tells us to run while the demons footsteps become louder and the smell of their breath becomes more wicked within minutes. 


We then run fast towards the  prison wardens door while the demon prisoners  grab our clothes of capture. I then pull a shocked luitent megs to safety through the door while our army grapple with safety. 


The horses then lock the doors of safety while thousands of the demons bang and smash the  prison warders door of sanctuary. We all sit down with relief and  comfort while the prison warders appear with smiles of confusion.  

Our eyes then turn to shock when the wardens body's suddenly transform into  green faced demons of torture. We just sit on the wardens floor of safety while the creatures look at our bodies of mercy. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 20, 2021
Last Updated on April 20, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing