The blue planet of evil part 4

The blue planet of evil part 4

A Story by wayne1234

After a long while of horror the dungeon door suddenly opens on its own while our eyes stare at its evil  A shocked horse looks our for evil demons but sees nothing but darkness.  

Our army then walk out from the dungeon of capture  and down a long passage of terror while sounds of terror come from the demon walls of torture. We look around with shock and horror while screams echo from the darkness of mist. 

I hold a shocked luitent megs in my arms of warmth while we slowly walk down the small alleyways of terror. After walking for miles down the passage of mystery our eyes spot a blue door of escape and run towards it with pace. 

The silver prince then strikes the doors handle of capture trying to open its freedom. At that moment we are forced back by a force field of mystery  and a howl of anger. We then begin to walk away into the darkness of evil until the door suddenly opens with a wide creek of mystery. 

Our feet then slowly walk through the door  and notice a large derelict old blue prison of capture. We all stand looking around at its  high stairs of terror leading to thousands of open jails of terror and screams of mercy. 

All of a sudden the silver prince spots a sharp dark figure walking down the flickering lights of hell while footsteps follow from behind our mind of horrors.  At that moment the horses stand ready to defend our brave warriors while evil chuckles ring out from the shadows of terror.  

Our army then stand shocked while the dark ghostly shadows of horror begin to stand in front of our shattered minds. The lights  then suddenly flickers bright  and thousands of  demons stand around watching our terrified shaking legs of torture.

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 19, 2021
Last Updated on April 19, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing