The blue planet of evil part 3

The blue planet of evil part 3

A Story by wayne1234

After being lifted onto their land of horrors our scared body's are carried towards their city of torture. I look into the eyes of luitent megs while we are pulled towards their  centre of evil. 

A shocked silver prince look out towards the skyscrapers of evil  while our body's shiver in the cold red day of horrors. The creatures get closer towards our eyes of mercy while  a blue thunderstorm begins to brew overhead. 

The creatures then drag our shaking legs up towards a long mountain of terror while the other blue aliens slowly follow behind our trembling hands of mercy. At that moment a large blue  clocked alien creature begins to appear from a dark corner of mystery while our eyes whimper with shock. 

Our army then look up at the creatures cruel hands of horror while it points towards a dark building of evil in the corner. At that moment our bodies are dragged towards its large blue wall of mystery while the red door slowly opens to reveal a a dark set of concrete stairs. 

We are then forced down the stairs of horror into  a dark dungeon of capture while the creatures look down upon our terrified minds . the dungeon is then locked while we all sit and wonder what horrors may unfold

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your descriptions are again, great! You write them detailed enough so that you feel the world around you, but you don't get bored, or it's not tedious. It seems that in each chapter you have a new, freaky way of describing these aliens and make the reader certainly feel threatened! I'll be sure to add the next chapter to my reading list!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 18, 2021
Last Updated on April 18, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing