The blue planet of evil part 2

The blue planet of evil part 2

A Story by wayne1234

The alien ship of torture sails along through the blue water of horror while  we sit bellow deck  in our jail of capture. A shocked silver prince then notices a large  grey window of sorrow and look through its small window of terror. 

At that moment the silver prince notices the ship siling towards a strange blue island of mystery  while we shake in terror with fright.  All of a sudden the ship stops and the trap door above our room of capture opens with evil alien faces of intense pleasure. 

Our army scream with shock and horror while the blue claw creatures slowly  walk down the  wooden steps of mercy. I hold a shocked luitent megs in my brave arms while the blue aliens walk towards our steel bars of horror. 

The horses stand beside our body's of mercy while the aliens hands open our jail of capture. At that moment the creatures begin to drag our army to the deck of the ship while red clouds  flicker into our eyes of torture.  We begin to notice a new world of horror in our eyes of capture and fall back in shock. 


A small army of blue aliens then pull of our body's towards the edge of the ship while the blue water flows fast at the ships structure. Our eyes then look our and see a large city of blue skyscrapers hitting our terrified eyes of hate and torture. 

The blue aliens red eyes glow with evil while thousands of the creatures begin to walk towards  city port of evil torture. Our eyes then surrender while the  creatures lift our tired bodies onto the dry land of torture. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It seems you're very good at writing horror! The way you describe the aliens would send a chill up anyone's spine. You have a very good way of making them seem real, and the feeling of danger is palpable, making the reader want to look around and check their room.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2021
Last Updated on April 17, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing