The blue planet  of evil part 1

The blue planet of evil part 1

A Story by wayne1234

The  chamber of capture gets ever closer towards the  blue planets galaxy while we hang onto the metal of evil in the chambers capture. Our eyes glow with terror while the ship gets closer towards its core of hatred. 

Our hands hang onto the metal structure of capture while the chamber  begins to enter its blue atmosphere of misty fog. I hold a shocked luitent megs in my arms  of bravery while the ship plummets through the planets  structure. 

A shocked siliver prince holds tight with the horses while the humans crumple on the  chambers floor of torture.  At that moment the capsule of capture enters the blue planet of mystery with bangs and thumps of danger whilst picking a a speed of complete terror. 

After a few minutes of  complete shock and horror the chamber lands in  a river of blue water. The chamber then crashes towards the bottom of the river bed while we scream and shout with shock and horror. 

Our mouths then hang open with shock when the chamber begins to surface towards the river edge again.   At that moment  a large blue  sailing ship of mystery  sails  in from a distance of mystery and we watch with eyes of fear while it gets closer towards our  chamber of mercy. 

I hold a scared luitnet megs while these large blue headed alien creatures  begin to look from the ships blue deck of mystery. At that moment a cluster of alien creatures jump down upon our  chamber of doom and force the door of safety open. 

We look up in the darkness of hell while the large blue headed creatures  hold down their blue hands of mystery towards our  shocked  heads of mercy.  Our army look on with suspicious terror while the creatures shine their large blue  guns of horror towards shaking bodies of surrender.

The creatures then pull us up from the chamber of horrors and drag up aboard their ship of torture.  We can just look on with shock while the alien creatures explode the chamber into bits with their guns of destruction  and lead us down towards a dark set of grey  stairs of mercy. 

At the bottom of theses stairs we begin to notice a long metal jail of capture in our sight and walk towards  with fear. An alien creature then opens the door with the touch of its blue claw like hand and pushes inside its deadly capture.  


Our new jail of capture is then shut tight by the evil aliens of torture while we hide in a corner of terror. We then sit in silence of horror while the creatures clamber about the ship of torture. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting and different read! I'm excited to see where it goes from here, and I also like the usage of plurals. It makes the threat feel even scarier because it's attacking everybody. The descriptions are also very well written too! I think you have the makings of a awesome thing here, and I'm gonna check out some other chapters!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 16, 2021
Last Updated on April 16, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing