town of evil horrors part 16

town of evil horrors part 16

A Story by wayne1234

After leaving the arena  of horrors the demons push our bodies towards  another  dungeon of terror and put inside this chamber of horror. Our eyes glow with shock when the demon creatures push further inside the chamber of terror and locking it door of capture. 

A shocked horse then look arounds at it solid exterior while the silver prince spots blue gas flowing through its holes of terror. At that moment we begin to hear a roar of engines while the shark demons stand out cheering with  anger and hate. 

I then hold a shocked luitent megs in my arms while the sound of loud engines become louder and louder. We fear our time is up while the blue smog flows faster insdie our chamber of capture. 

All of a sudden  we begin t feel the capsule moving along down somewhere dark and evil. The chamber then suddenly stops and the blue mist fizzles out through  small holes of terror. 

I hold a shocked luitnet megs tight in my arms while the chamber begins to move faster and faster up to eternal horror while we cling to the metal of capture. At that moment the chamber explodes through a chunk of dark rock and enters a a slim red sky of torture while we watch though the circle of windows.  

Our eyes then glow with shock while the chamber of capture leaves the evil planets atmosphere and heads towards a large blue planet thousands of miles in the universe We just sit back and wonder what horrors await our tired bodies of torture in this new alien planet of shock. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 15, 2021
Last Updated on April 15, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing