town of evil horrors part 2

town of evil horrors part 2

A Story by wayne1234

Our bodies stand back with shock while the sounds become louder and the footsteps become deeper with hate. I hold a shocked luitent megs in my arms while long hairy figures begin to appear at the barns door of capture.  

All of a sudden a large built vampire flicks on a small light of shock and we are caught by the  creatures glare of horror.  We all then stand with shock while the family of vampires enter their barn and begin to chain up our bodies of torture.  

At that moment more of the creatures arrive in this barn of horrors while the humans scream for help upon a  cold dark  night of torture. We are then taken from the large barn of evil and walked towards the dark house of horrors in the distance. 

Our army then begins to notice the large built male vampire begin to open a large trap door near its house of horrors while we beg for mercy. The  other family creatures then begin to rip our clothing of capture and smile a wicked grin at our troubled faces whilst we are pushed inside the underground jail of mystery.  

We then walk down the long wooden underground stairs of horror until we reach a  large muddy pit of capture with bones of horror all around  our shaken feet. I then comfort a shocked luitent megs while the creatures howl from above their house of torture.  

At that moment a strange movement of footsteps  begins to walk across the pit of horror  while we look around with shock and terror. A shaken silver prince then points out we are not alone and ghosts roam this underground hell of capture. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on March 29, 2021
Last Updated on March 29, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing