captured in the city of werewolves and ghostly horrors part 12

captured in the city of werewolves and ghostly horrors part 12

A Story by wayne1234

We sit near the shallow red walls  while the shadows of horror  fly about our circle of mercy. All of a sudden  the red roof of horror begins to lift above our tired heads of torture while the dark shadows become  ghostly grey  vampires from hell. 

The  green water then begins to bang on the golden door of safety while the werewolves howl out from the castle of torture. We then  hang onto the golden door of capture while the ghostly grey vampires begin to get closer towards our shaken bodies of mercy. 

At that moment a long red path leading towards a big dark hill of mystery appears in our shocked blurred sight of terror.  The ghostly vampires then begin to drag our robes of sorrow  towards the red pathway of terror while the horses try and look for another way of escape. 

All of a sudden a blinding flash of light hits our terrified faces and more of the grey ghostly vampires begin to walk down the long red steps of evil torture. I then hold a shocked luitent  megs in my warm hands while the vampires begin to grab our bodies of shock with power.  

Our bodies fight to escape the claws of torture but we get pulled up towards the red steps of evil  while a dark grey mist begins to surround the large hill of mystery.  The  vampire creatures then begin to drag us up towards the steps of horror while the werewolves howl with anger from the blue castle of capture.  


We can only watch and follow while the grey ghostly creatures drag our bodies up the long red steps of mystery.  A shocked silver prince then looks down the fading steps of horror and notices the grey mist getting thicker below our tried feet. 

After walking for miles up the thousands of red steps  we suddenly stop and see another  large  glowing grey building tat the top of its mount.  A shocked luitent megs stands closer towards my shaken body while the grey vampires smile in  terror at the approaching building  of torture.  

We are then made to walk up cluster of more red steps and see a large  grey palace of mystery in our shocked path of torture.  The horses the glare with long open mouths of shock when they notice a large grey door with  red snakes across its dark path of evil. 
After reaching  the dark top of evil  a shaken silver prince notices the  grey snake filled door open by itself with a creek of terror.  Our army then  stand in shock while a large one eyed grey vampire walks out from its door of  torture. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on March 18, 2021
Last Updated on March 18, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing