captured in the city of werewolves and ghostly horrors part 11

captured in the city of werewolves and ghostly horrors part 11

A Story by wayne1234

 After a long cold night in the blue castle of terror the horses suddenly spot a  secret doorway under our feet of capture and walk towards it with haste. At that moment the silver prince slowly lifts up the trap door of evil to reveal a dark passage of escape. 

The werewolves howl through the dark night of terror while the horses lift up the trap door of mystery on a cold dark froaty night.  All of a sudden the werewolf guards walk down towards our dungeon of capture while luitent megs sits on the trap door of escape with satisfaction.  

We then wait with deadly silence until the creatures move off down the dungeons corridors of terror.  At that moment the horsses force open  the trap doors wooden  tomb of silence and jump down to investigate its entry. 

After a few minutes the horses return with a long smile on their tired faces of mercy.  The silver prince and his army then keep watch while me and luitenat megs lead the humans down the secret passage of mystery.  

The horses then lead the way along the dark swirling underground windy tunnels while the silver prince and his men prepare the bunks  to look like we are sleeping  tightly.  Once the silver prince and his grey knights emerge into our grip of mercy we begin t move on down the dark tunnels of mystery.

Our army then slowly walk along very dark tunnels of dark nothing while a whisper of wind blows into our cold ears of torture.   A shocked silver prince then begins to notice a flood of water beginning to stream down the tunnel and starts to warn the leading horses of bravery.  

The filthy green water then begins to flow faster while we run fast down its dark passage looking for a room to escape inside. All of a sudden the horses spot a large golden door of mystery and run towards it with  the power and pace  of a race horse. 


We then watch with shock and awe while the horses push it open with a path of glory while we all follow behind.  The thick green water then begins to cover the underground tunnel while the silver prince drags all our bodies inside this big red room of mystery before shutting its large secure golden door with power. 

After entering the red room of safety we begin to notice the red leather chairs of mystery inside it and a big red table in the middle of its golden carpet.  The horses then notice a large blue box on the table ad glare at its  shinning red stones of mystery on the blue leather texture. 

All of a sudden a howl of horror comes from its red textured  walls and dark shadows begin to walk around our terrified bodies of mercy.  The silver prince tells us to stay still while a hug a shocked and scared luitent megs trembling hands of mercy. 

written by wayne mockler 
ownership and copyright wayne mockler 

© 2021 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on March 16, 2021
Last Updated on March 16, 2021

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing