Plans...or Not

Plans...or Not

A Chapter by Veronica

I guess I was thinking of what to do today, as of course, my cellphone rings and ruins my morning, and guess who it is......Dawn.

 

I really don't feel like talking to her right now, not ever since she did what she did, just kissing Jason and making him run off for reasons of which I do not know. Honestly, sometimes I dunno about that guy, yet out of us girls, I've probably been around a lot more, of course Dawn, cause she just moved here, and I'm 100% sure on Kelsea, since I didn't really see her last summer or anything. But, once I do in fact found out for sure why Jason ran, it'll make me really mad.....or the polar opposite.....burst into complete laughter.

 

Anyways, I answered my ringing cellphone, and Dawn answered, asking what it was I was going to say, of course, I told her, "It's kinda personal...."

 

That was a half-lie, since it was my own business, but I told Kelsea and I think a few other people about it too, so yeah....half-half, just like a half moon is half dark, half light.

 

Then again....how did Dawn get my number? I don't think I ever gave it to her....did I? I might've given it out, but if I didn't, it was either Kelsea, well actually she probably wouldn't, but she did to Jason, and then there's him, Jason, who could've given it out, but oh well, I could care less right now.

 

She said, interrupting my thoughts, "It seems as if everything is personal now, isn't it? Even Jason won't tell me.....what has this world come too?"

 

I was pretty angry at the way she put her words, so I said, "It's not like you two are going out, and you two barely know each other....out of everyone you know, I am probably the girl who knows him the best." I kept a pretty calm tone to see how she would react, and the outcome wasn't what I expected.

 

"I'm sorry," she said, continuing, "I just thought people were hiding things from me is all."

 

I thought about it, considering wether or not to accept her apology, and after a few moments, I said, "That's okay, I think that too, but I really have to go right now, okay? I'll talk to you later."

 

"Okay, bye," she said, sounding a lot more cheerful as I hung up.

 

I thought about what I should do, but after that talk with Dawn, I didn't really want to anything.

 

This kinda always happens to me when I'm about to go out, and then my friends end up pulling me back. I suppose it's for a good reason though, and everything usually happens for a reason, but that's not important right now, what's important is what I said, it kinda suggests I liked him sometime last year, which I did, but I'm over that now, at least I think I am, but sometimes you can never think of a reason why you do things.....



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 20, 2010
Tags: Plans, Flippy, Floppy, Summer


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica