OMEGA

OMEGA

A Book by {{Vanessa.Williams}}
"

**See Author's Note**

"

© 2011 {{Vanessa.Williams}}


Author's Note

{{Vanessa.Williams}}
Description:

How could you have been so stupid?! he got right into my face, snarling. I cringed away from him, seeing his long, curved teeth dangerously close to my muzzle. Do you have ANY idea what you just did?! You just killed an Alpha's SON! Their pack is going to come straight after us, we'll be killed instantly!

All of a sudden, I felt the air whoosh out of my lungs as my dad pounced on me, his teeth inches from my throat, snapping ferociously. Do you have ANY idea what you just have done? he growled. Think about Kylie, about Kristen! They aren't even nine years old yet! They haven't even lived! Do you know what they'll have to go through, knowing that another pack wants them DEAD?!

One word then sounded in my head. LEAVE.

Leave? Get cast out of the pack? No way in bloody hell was I going to do that! I growled and tried to fight against his command with no avail. That single word kept pounding into my head, matching the same tune as the beat of my heart.

LEAVE. LEAVE. LEAVE. LEAVE.

You don't belong in this family anymore. Get away from my pack! My dad's voice thundered in my head. You are nothing to us! If you don't leave now, omega, then I will go after you myself! He snapped his jaws to make sure that he was serious about the threat.

I froze and stared at him. What did he just call me? Omega. No. No. NO! I howled angrily. How DARE he make me an Omega! How dare he cast me down to be the lowest rank in a pack!

I wasn't an Omega. I was born strong, there was no way that I could be an Omega! But my reputation got me the part, even though I had enough strength in me to kill an Alpha. Being the Alpha's son, I was another Alpha, but now I was cast down to being an omega! I would be considered nothing but FILTH!

GO! My dad called out, disgust coming out of every pore in his body. LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! This time I felt an alpha command in his voice, and I knew that I had to obey.
================================================================================
This is my first novel, which I'm actually TRYING to finish. I am rewriting it, for the other version is HORRIBLE. Before, I was Alphawolfgirl17, but now I'm going to be Vanessa Williams, and try to take writing a little bit more seriously. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow this book sonds awesome! i personally love wolves myself so...yea. i'll be reading this! ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sounds interesting

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011

Author

{{Vanessa.Williams}}
{{Vanessa.Williams}}

City of the Wolves, Transylvania



About
I'm a paranormal romance freak, and that's mostly what I like to read, as well as write. Angels, Werewolves, Vampires, you say "oh my" and I say "HECK YEAH!" (: I do make exceptions to my writing, s.. more..

Writing