WritersCafe - The Book

WritersCafe - The Book

A Chapter by Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor
"

The inspiration, an Introduction, and Links.

"
The Art of Review - Observations of Life

This book was inspired by our interactive tenure as a denizen of WritersCafe.  We were here a long time, going through a lot, processing, wearing our heart on our sleeve and in general being a bother to many of the wonderful writers that inhabit this environment (even to this very day).

As the old saying goes, "Some things change, some stay the same.", and so it is with our beloved cafe.  People come and go but the humanity stays the same.  That may change somewhat in the near future ... we're still thinking about our transition from an organic life form to one of pure spirit and thought.  It probably means that some of our future work will derive a bit from all aspects of our existence.

With regards to this book, if you even remotely consider buying a copy you should know before you purchase that it will, most assuredly, NOT be what you are expecting.  We even hesitate to call it a "book" as it's more like a collection of "Elmo Brainfluff" but, there it is, you've been apprised.

Still, we do hope you consider obtaining a physical copy (no other formats are available) as we still believe in the state of mind that may be had by having something in your appendage and the tactile accouterments that can secure certain passages with indelible brain ink when read.


Amy (for Ufi) 


© 2024 Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds thoughtful and oh so interesting! Bring it on!

Posted 5 Hours Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor

1 Hour Ago

Thank you, Frankie! We hope you splurge and get to read it (and review).

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 28, 2024
Last Updated on September 28, 2024


Author

Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor
Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor

Saint Louis, MO



About
"My search for truth recently led me into an inescapable chasm of darkness, chaos and grief. It turns out I had a paper bag stuck on my head." ~ Henri, le Chat Noir. --- RR's are turned off. If y.. more..

Writing