BodyGuard 20

BodyGuard 20

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Christian

“What!”

I watched the confusion and pure excitement show in Jakes eyes. I mean if I found out that my dad came back out nowhere….being gone as long as he was I would be excited to. 

I was a bit shocked when he showed up at the door when I was rushing Jake to the hospital. He had a bright smile on his face and I couldn’t help but noticed that he looked like Jake when he did that. However the smile slipped off his face when he saw that I had his son in my arms completely unconscious.


(Rewinding back to Monday night and what happened throughout the week)

He didn’t even give me a chance to explain what happened before he barged his way in the house, and yelling for me to hurry up and take care of Jake. I didn’t need to be told twice as I rushed to my jeep and sped all the way to the hospital. I couldn’t tell you how long I waiting to hear news about Jake after the doctors took him in. I was in a complete frenzy not knowing what was going to happen to him. I called my dad after a while, feeling that he should probably know what was going on. Not an hour later was I running into my father’s arms crying and asking him what I should do. He told me to calm down and said that doctors would take care of everything. Kristi on the other hand was on the verge of crying to and it made my heart crumble a bit because Kristi never cried about anything unless it really bothered her.

It was hours later when the doctors came and told me that Jake fell into a coma, which didn’t help my mood whatsoever. I asked how long he would be in it and they told me it depends on Jake and how he reacts to the outside world, meaning I needed to talk to him. It was Tuesday morning when Jakes dad (whose name is Jasper) walked into the room where Jake was asleep. He asked me a whole bunch of question about Jake; how’s he’d been, how was he in school and all that type of stuff. He told me that Tyler and that other guy was in jail now; said that he’d personally handled the situation, and I was really happy to hear that.

Then he asked me how Jake and I got together and I didn’t hesitate to tell him. He gave me a warm smile saying that he was happy that he found somebody to take care of him. I was glad that his father accepted me, but I was still worried about Jake. It’s only been a day I know but usually people come out of coma’s pretty quick, but then some don’t come out for months.

“Don’t worry Christian.” Jasper started as he put a hand on my shoulder, “Jake is a strong boy…he’ll come out of it.”

After that he left, where he went I don’t know. Tuesday rolled into Wednesday and I hadn’t left Jakes room at all, I gotten up to use the bathroom and that’s about it but I always returned to the chair next to his bed, holding his hand. I was sleeping when Nikki and Terrell came into the room, Nikki was crying her eyes but she was glaring at me at the same time.

“What the hell Christian what the f**k is going on?” she yelled, “What happened to Jake?”

“Nikki I�"“I don’t want hear any excuses why the hell did I have to find out that Jake was in the hospital by Ronni of all people!” she cried. I winced at her yelling, I never saw Nikki get mad before and it was really scary….it looked like she was about to pop a blood vessel.

“Listen im sorry okay….a lot of stuff happened and it just slipped my mind.” I said. She balled her hands into a fist, her mouth set into an angry scowl.

“Slipped your mind!!!”

“Nikki…..calm down.” She turned her head, black curls flying. Terrell was standing there with a hand on her shoulder. “Let him explain what happened to ya boy.” Nikki huffed but turned towards me again, her eyes still glaring but reluctant to let me tell her what happened.

I sighed before rubbing at my eyes; I started when Jake went to the kitchen and told her about him screaming my name for help. I ended the explanation with Jakes dad coming out of nowhere telling me to take care of his son. After I was done Nikki looked like she was about to start crying all over again, I waited for the tears but she stared over at Jake.

“How long will he be in a coma?” she asked quietly.

I shook my head sighing, “The doc said it depends.” I looked back over to Jake; he had a breathing tube down his throat and I panicked when he started to choking a couple hours before. Doc said he was having trouble breathing on his own and I thought he was going to die. Under his eyes were dark circles, his body looked so fragile and frail….he just looked bad.

“Im sorry for not calling you.” I said softly looking back to Nikki.

Nikki gave me a small smile before wiping the tears off her face. “I understand its okay….I 

just rushed in like I always do.” She muttered.

I smiled slightly because it sounded just like her to do something like that. “It’s fine….um have you talked to Jakes dad yet.” I asked.

“Yah I did he we passed him on the way here.” She said.

I was going to say something but then a nurse came and told us that visiting hours were over. Nikki looked at me and gave me a hug, “He’ll be okay right?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“We’ll come back later to check on ya boy,” Terrell said as he grabbed Nikki’s hand.

After they left I turned my attention back to Jake, I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. I didn’t know if everything will be alright but I hoped and prayed that it would because I don’t know what I would do without Jake.

Thursday morning I was rudely snapped out my slumber by Cameron and Nathan coming into the room. I heard Cam scold Nathan for slamming the door so loud and I wondered why the blonde was here visiting Jake in the first place.

“Hey man, Nikki called me yesterday and told me what happened.” Cameron started. I sat up in the chair and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Yawning I looked over to the two standing on the other side of the bed. I didn’t know if it was the fact that I just woke up and couldn’t see properly but I was pretty sure that Cameron was sporting a nice purple hicky on the side of his neck. Nathan wasn’t doing any better as he was showing scratch marks all along his arms.

Guess they finally got together’

“Um yah she was here yesterday….totally spazzed out on me.” I explained. Cameron laughed, “Sounds just like her.” He said.

“So is he going to be okay?” I turned my attention to Nathan who was looking at Jake with a guilty expression on his face.

My eyes narrowed at him, “Why are you here?” Blues eyes met mine and I almost felt bad for snapping at him.

“Well Cam and I heard some things about Jake around school….and we wanted to know what was going on.” He said simply.

“Yah you guys have been out since….Monday,” Cameron started, “And Ronni was spouting some bullshit about how Jake was raped or something, but I didn’t believe it for a minute.” He continued.

“And then that’s when Nikki told us what was really going on yesterday.” Nathan finished.

I sat back in the chair sighing again, “Why the f**k is Ronni going around saying that.” I hissed trying not to let my anger get the best of me.

Cameron scratched the back of his head, “I honestly couldn’t tell you why.” He muttered.

“Cause he’s a little s**t….” Nathan said under his breath. My gaze traveled back to the blonde who had his arms crossed over his chest. I was still trying to figure this guy out, I kinda got the feeling that the two were a thing now, but I was still wary of him around Jake. I guess that my gaze on him was making him a little a bit unsettled because he dropped his arms and looked at me sheepishly.

“Listen Christian I know that we had our disagreements, and I already told Jake I was sorry for all the things I did….so�"“When did you talk to Jake alone?” I interrupted.

“Uh I think it was Monday….during lunch remember?” he asked. I gave him a blank look, I didn’t remember any of that.

“Does…."If he comes back as so much as one scratch on him I will cut your balls off and shove them down your throat…ring a bell.” He sighed.

“Oh….I remember now.” I said. Cameron tried to stifle his laughter at the look on Nathans face, “Well yah I apologized to him and said some other things that I needed to talk to him about.” He muttered.

“Things?” I questioned. Nathans face turned a bit red, remembering what he told Jake in that empty classroom that day. It was the most embarrassing moment of his life and he didn’t want to think back on it. Even though it was a blow to his pride, Jakes words did help him out….a lot and he didn’t need the kid dying on him because he needed to thank him.

“I need to thank him for the stuff he said and if he dies….well I can’t do that now can I.” he said.

I tried to find any traces of him lying to me but I noticed that he really and genuinely wanted to say thank you to Jake for whatever reasons.

“What a nice way of putting it.” Cameron said sarcastically.

“Tch….whatever.” Nathan muttered his face going a bit red.


Definitely going out, I thought.

“Well we just came to see what was really going on, but we’ll come back later.” Cameron said. Saying a quick bye, I was alone again with Jake.


(Friday Afternoon)

Now I had to sit here and explain all of this Jake who was staring at me with wide and shocked eyes. I was rubbing the back of my head sheepishly, not knowing how Jake was going to take this. I watched him closely trying to figure out what he was going to do next.

“Where is he?” he asked.

“Um I think he’s out talking to the doctor right now….do you want me to get him?” I asked.

“Yes….I want to talk to him.” Jake said desperately. Just as I got up from the seat Jasper walked into the room, looking a bit tired but when his eyes lay on his son a bright smile filled his face. “Jake.”

-

Jake

When Christian told me that my dad came back I felt all sorts of emotions flood my face; shock, anger, happiness, relief. Questions beyond questions entered my head like; why was here, where has he been, why did he all of sudden show up in my time of need? I was confused and I wanted answers from him and I wanted them now.

When he walked into the room I couldn’t hold in the gasp. People tell me that I was the spitting image of my mom, some facial features yes, but body wise I was all her….which is weird, I don’t take it as a compliment but anyway. My father’s face was almost the exact replica of mines, he had every freckle down to the T, his greens a bit darker than mine, had the same bright smile I did, his dirty blonde hair was slicked back a few strands falling into his face.

I felt tears rising to my eyes, “Dad…” I called softly.

-

 



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


Author's Note

Love U Stylinson
VOTE!!!! On my profile you guys. Love U Te on FictionPress
And Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing