BodyGuard 10

BodyGuard 10

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Christian


After taking Jake home I walked back out to the main street to a little café I found the other day. I was craving some hot chocolate and they always served the best. On my way there I ran into Nikki and group of her friends, I waited until they left before sneaking up on her.


“Boo!”


She whirled around, “Jesus… Christian what the hell is wrong with you?” she asked as she punched my shoulder.


“Paybacks a b***h huh,” I said referring to that time she scared the s**t out me that morning.


She pouted, “Your such an a*s,” she muttered lightly, “So where you headed off to?” she asked.


I shoved my hands in my pockets, “Going to CC’s café to get some hot chocolate,” I said. 


Her eyes brightened, “Oh can I come with, and they have the best coffee ever,” she cried happily.


I started walking again, “Sure come on,” I said. As we walked I noticed that Nikki seemed a bit off, it was like she was having some kind of internal conversation with herself. It was really bothering me because it was so quiet and not that comfortable quiet either it was…..just awkward.


“Are you okay?” I asked looking down at her.


She sighed before running a hand through her hair, “Cameron called off our date,” she stated. But she didn’t seem a mad about, actually she sounded kind of….relieved? I remember the conversation Christian and I had in class and how suspicious he was acting.


“I think he’s in love with someone,” she said a finger on her cheek in a thinking manner.


“Do you have any clue who it might be?” I asked. She tilted her head back, “Nope but im going to find out who he is though,” she stated.


“So you’re a matchmaker now?” I asked sarcastically. She giggled, “Well I did put you and 

Jake together did I not?” she asked sly smile on her face.


I crossed my arms over my chest, “First off were not even going out yet, two im the one who asked him out on a date,” I scoffed.

She waved a finger in my face, “Ah, ah, ah but who was the one begging me to help you?” she asked smugly pinching my cheek.


I sighed, “Okay ya got me…and thanks for that list,” I said. She waved her hand dismissively, “No probably it’s what I do,” she said smiling.


As we walked into the café we were greeted with the smell of chocolate in the air. I gotta remember to take Jake here on our date Sunday. We took our seats in the booth by the window and waited for a waiter to come by. Nikki and I was just talking about her party when we heard a familiar voice in front of their table.


“Ehh Cameron?” I asked a shocked look on his face as we turned gawked at him.


“Er….hey guys,” he stuttered a small smile on his face.


“I didn’t know you worked here?” I said trying to remember if I saw him the last time I came here. I watched as Cameron scratched the back of his head a blush forming on his face, “Yah this is my mom’s shop,” he said.


“Oh that’s pretty cool,” Nikki drawled as she stared Cameron down. I could tell that the brunette was really uncomfortable with the way she was looking at him, so I kicked her under the table.


“You fuc�"“Can I get some hot chocolate,” I said sweetly, completely cutting Nikki off. Cameron wrote it down on his little pad, and then looked to Nikki.


Still glaring at me from the corner of her eyes she told Cameron what she wanted. With quick nod he said he’ll be back in a gif. I watched him leave and head back to the counter, his mom next him helping him out; I felt kind of jealous watching them work together like that, just mother and son.


‘Life’s a b***h’ I thought.


My thoughts were cut short when I was kicked in the knee, “What was that for?” I cried, rubbing my now abused knee.


“You’re the one who hit me first,” she huffed crossing her arms over her chest.


“That’s because I had a reason to,” I said. I saw the I-didn’t-do-anything-look on her face and I glared.


“You were staring him down like some predator,” I grumbled.


“Well I was just trying to figure out�"“Here ya go guys,” Cameron chided with a smile as he 

set the two cups down on the table. I choked back the laugh when I saw the look on 

Nikki’s face; she really didn’t like being interrupted.


“Thanks,” I replied pulling the cup towards me. Nikki glared, “Yah thanks,” she muttered under her breath.


“Will it kill you to be nice,” I quipped. Nikki laughed, “No not really,” she replied with a smile. Shaking my head I went back to drinking my hot chocolate, it tasted like heaven I swear. I noticed that this little café wasn’t really that active; looking around there were only two other people in there and they were leaving. I noticed that Cameron was sitting on one of the stools by the counter looking through his camera again.


“Now who’s the one staring people down,” Nikki argued, following my gaze towards Cameron.


I scowled, “He’s looking through his camera again,” I mused. Nikki raised her eyebrows, 


“So?”


“Soooo he’s been doing that all day,” I drawled, “Im just curious,” I added. Nikki shook her head at me, “You boys are always so damn stupid,” she `scoffed. I was going to say something to that but I for once was rudely cut off.


“Yo Cam get over here,” she yelled from our table, causing him to look up. Cameron got up from the stool camera still in hand.


“Ya need something?” he asked.


“Nope but sit down for a minute I want to talk,” she mused. Cameron threw me a weird look but I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t know what Nikki was about to do but I did know that I would be finding out who Cameron liked so much.


“Um so do you need something?” he asked wearily looking at Nikki with confused eyes.


“Yah…..the reason why you don’t want to date me is because you like somebody else right?” she queried.


I chocked on my spit and gawked at Nikki. I swear I have never met someone so straight-forwarded in my entire life….and im from New York. I watched as Cameron’s face turned red again, his eyes gazing down at his camera again.


“Is that person on your camera,” she pressed looking at him expectantly. Cameron stared back at Nikki with a hollow look in his eyes.


“Yah he is…..but I don’t think he likes me anymore,” he said softly. Nikki sighed before putting an arm over his shoulder.


“Hm don’t worry im pretty sure he’ll come around,” she said with a small smile. Cameron let out a humorless laugh as he stood up from the booth.


“I highly doubt that….he’s not the most forgiving person and he can be a little violent,” he said. Nikki was about to open her mouth again but interrupted her again; seeing that Cameron was getting a little uneasy about the whole conversation.


“Well we gotta go….right Nikki don’t wanna tire yourself out right before your party hm,” I questioned as I slid out the booth and dragging the curly-haired girl out. He only nodded his head before walking back over to the counter.


“Well that went wonderful,” I said sarcastically as we walked out.


“Well if you didn’t interrupt me we could’ve figured out who he liked,” she scowled.


“Whatever,” I muttered.


“Just you wait im gonna find out,” she huffed. I looked at her from the corner of my eye and I saw the determined look on her face.


“Word of advice,” I started as we came to stop at a crosswalk, “Don’t go digging your nose too far in his business,” I said.


She waved her hand dismissively as she started to walk, “Don’t worry I got this….I am the matchmaker,” she laughed before walking out of sight.


I waited till she turned the corner before trekking on back home. It was starting to get seriously cold outside which is weird since it Florida, and that the fact that it was so hot this week until today. I sighed as I looked up at the darkened sky the stars twinkling in the black abyss; suddenly I had this gut-wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach.


‘I miss mom’ I thought.

-

Jake


After Christian walked me home I was in a pretty good mood. It became better when I realized that Tyler wasn’t home yet either. Perfect, now I have plenty of time to finish the sketch of Christian….and some other drawings I’ve been working on. Heading up to my room I grabbed the sketchbook on my desk and went back downstairs to the living room. 


After settling down in the couch I got started on drawing, it was hours and hours later did 

I realize that it was midnight. I looked through each sketch before a smile appeared on my face; I could draw Christian all day and not get tired. However I was rather sleepy so I decided to grab a shower and go to bed.

In the morning I woke up with a hard-on which wasn’t surprising since it was probably the fifth time it happened. I sat up, my back against the headboard and my eyes half-lidded. 

My hands found their way to my arousal and my mind went back to the dream I had; Christian’s hands were all over me, in my hair, my chest, my stomach…just everything and it felt so damn good. I pictured him on top of me, teasing me with that smirk on his face as he jerked me off. My hands moving faster as I thought about his deep voice ringing in my ear, telling me to relax…..just when I felt like exploding my phone rings loud on my nightstand. I was going to ignore it but then I saw Christian’s name shining on the screen; quickly wiping one of my hands on my shirt I picked up my phone and slid the slider across the screen.


“Um hey Christian,” I said a little breathlessly, my other hands still stroking.


“Eh you okay?” Christian asked.


I closed my eyes just listening to his deep voice over the phone, “Mhmhm im fine,” I mumbled.


“Well you’re probably wondering how I got your number, I totally forgot to get yours when 

I gave you mine,” he said.


I was going to say something but I completely forgot when I saw white as I climaxed. I stifled the moan the best I could because I was still on the phone with Christian. When I calmed down I realized what I just did and I quickly composed myself so I could speak properly on the phone.


“Hello Jakey you okay…are crying or something?” he asked. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my hand.


“N…No im fine,” I stuttered, “Um…did you need something?” I asked. Actually curious as to why Christian called and how he got my number.


“Oh yah…im going to be at your house in about hour,” he said. An hour I thought, “Where exactly are we going?”


“We’re going to get piercings,” Christian said excitedly.


“Piercing? That’s really random but okay,” I said. I mean I already had my belly button pierced but nobody knows but Nikki


“Great be ready I’ll come by,” he said before hanging up.


Once off the phone I started the shower, it’s bad enough that I made a mess of myself this morning, but to do it on the phone with my crush……god I don’t even want to think about it. After showering and getting dressed I bounded down the stairs once again in a good mood. When I got the kitchen my steps fell short when I saw the person sitting in once the chairs.


“Sup kid got some good news for ya,” Tyler smiled.

-


 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


Author's Note

Love U Stylinson
Would like some feedback =3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

okay love Nikki she is amazing and i think i know who Cameron likes

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

When's the next chapter coming out? I'm obsessed

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love U Stylinson

12 Years Ago

First of thanks for the review =D U rock and the next one would probably be up tommorow =)
Cocaine Filth

12 Years Ago

:) Can't wait. haha.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing