Thunderclan: Stonestar

Thunderclan: Stonestar

A Chapter by tut-chan

Stonestar,also known as stonefang,had a great story of life. He lived peacefully with his brother Sparrowfang until his parents died in a battle,while he was only four moons old. Stonestar was later apprenticed to Owlwing. But when Brakenpaw began her training alongside him he soon had suspicions. Brakenpaw and her brother and sister had markings that only one cat in the clan could have given them,Cloversplash. When he was made a warrior along with Brakenfoot and her siblings,he voiced his suspicions. You can say he killed two cats by saying one thing. It turns out he was right and Owlwing starved and dehydrated herself to death. While Cloversplash disappeared. This sent Brakenfoot into depression. He fell in love with her,just like that. He felt he owed the siblings everything for killing their parents. When he was made deputy he took Brakenfoot as a mate. And when he became leader he gave the title of deputy to blizzardfoot. He even saw Whiteshell's secret but didn't tell anyone. But his life as leader was short. The clan was dropped into sickness and battles and before long he only had one life left. Though the sickness and war subsided,something else came. A pack of vicious dogs. While on patrol he was attacked by these dogs,but died saving his mate. He joined starclan with his brother that day,and since then has always been regarded as a great leader.


© 2011 tut-chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011


Author

tut-chan
tut-chan

CA



About
Finally somewere I can put that! A little about me: Name: Lily Nicknames: Tut-chan,foxy,celery,cinderfeather,Yuri Gender: Girl Obbsessed with: FMA,Vocaloid,Bleach,Rabbit Doubt,T.. more..

Writing
Intro Intro

A Chapter by tut-chan