The murder

The murder

A Chapter by tut-chan

  With a yawn I sat up. It was three in the morning. Another early wake up. What's wrong with me? Why have I been acting so strange recently? Perhaps it was that night a few weeks ago,argh! I can't remember anything from that night! 
   My thoughts were cut off by a shriek from my sisters room. I blinked the sleep from my eyes and rushed from my room. 
  "Yuri,What's wrong!" I yelled flinging open the door. She was cowering in the corner tears streaming from her eyes. Her blond hair draped over her face. Their was something on the floor but I couldn't see with the lights off. I reached for the light switch and flipped it on. I really wish I hadn't. Lying on the floor was my mother. Their was blood all over her and her face was hidden by her hair. Of course my little brother had to come in. 
  "Rayne,whats going on?" He said,rubbing his eyes.
  
  "Kodomo! Um..." I stammered. But then he saw our mom. He screamed and ran back to his room. Yuri was still looking at mom. She looked horrified. I wasn't sure to go after Kodomo or comfort Yuri. I decided to go after Kodomo.
   I reached his room. He had left his door open. I saw him sitting on his bed,holding his stuffed animal while sobbing.
   "Kodomo,I-" I was cut off by his sharp responce.
   "I don't want your comfort!" He yelled at me. I was taken aback. I've never seen him like this. He walked over and slammed the door in my face. Kodomo....why were you like that? I went back to Yuri. She was still huddeled in the corner her mascara smeared. I leaned down.
  "Lily,you have to be brave! You have to take care of me and Kodomo as are older sister. We need you." I said pleadingly. If she wouldn't take care of us me and Kodomo would be sent to orphanage's. With that liy rubbed her eyes and stood up. 
   "You're right. I have to be brave." She said.


© 2011 tut-chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

tut-chan
tut-chan

CA



About
Finally somewere I can put that! A little about me: Name: Lily Nicknames: Tut-chan,foxy,celery,cinderfeather,Yuri Gender: Girl Obbsessed with: FMA,Vocaloid,Bleach,Rabbit Doubt,T.. more..

Writing
Intro Intro

A Chapter by tut-chan