extended description

extended description

A Chapter by tu_amor_zzy

I enter my brother's room to find it wrecked and his favorite bunny into shreds. A gasp leaves my lips when I look at the mirror to find a note all in red.


'I have Shane, your lovely little brother. If you want him to be safe and not into pieces like that bunny, surrender yourself to me. 

-your loving father and master. '


" oh no! he has Shane!  Gray we have to do something! " I say panicking. He has Shane, I have to get him out of there, I don't want him to face what I did. What do I do? How-


" I know! let me think what to do!" he growled back. I could feel restlessness, and anxiety crawling up my neck, it was getting hard to breathe.


" Hey! what in the world are you doing?! You are not passing out on me! Blaze you need to take a deep breath!" His voice sounded but I was so focused on trying to get air in to my lungs that his voice almost became distant.

"Blaze! We need to get Shane out of there and you need to be awake to do that! Take a deep breath Blaze focus on my voice!" He was right, if I had to get Shane out of there I needed to stay calm. I do as he says and take a deep breath and calm down. 

" Hey, Now that you have calmed down , I have a plan. Do you trust me? " he asked. I was taken aback by his question. Sure he always saved Shane and my lives but.. did I really trust him? wasn't he just my imagination? or was it only me who was denying his existence?

" Do you trust me Blaze?" he asked again, softening his tone. All the times he had saved me flashed in front of my eyes, all the truth he told me about my childhood and how he had protected me through the torture from my father, all of it made me believe he was not here to destroy me he was a part of me and I needed to accept that. He was here to protect me, he always has.


" I do" I say softly. 

" OK then I have a plan. Don't worry we will get him back" he says. I could almost feel the mischievous plans he was devising.



© 2021 tu_amor_zzy


Author's Note

tu_amor_zzy
so cast
Blaze Gray Dawson
Shane Oliver Dawson

All rights reserved

~tu_amor

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

26 Views
Added on August 2, 2021
Last Updated on August 2, 2021


Author

tu_amor_zzy
tu_amor_zzy

Bangalore, India



About
I am not the type of person you should mess with I am a friend to a friend and and enemy to an enemy So watch yourself around me I may be a girl but I am pretty sure I can break your bones if you .. more..

Writing
Dedications Dedications

A Chapter by tu_amor_zzy