Chapter 6 - Sora Originals

Chapter 6 - Sora Originals

A Chapter by junkun
"

Sora reveals his special ability earlier than expected.

"
"Kirishima Sword Style: Sora Original - Typhoon" 

First I need to create space and get them to stop surrounding me. From the looks of it they are all agility based. It's time to test out my original arts. 

"Enchant: Firebrand, Icebrand." Pistis and Eros radiated orange and blue. I rushed forward, side stepped to avoid the first vertical slash. 

"Sora Original Art: Twin Dragon's Fangs" The enemy withstood the blow thanks to his shield, but I could tell he still withstood some damage. 

The other member rushed towards me with an axe in hand. I activated my next art, "Sora Original: Feather Dance!" 

I rushed towards the enemy, I slashed at him with intense speed, as though I was as light as a feather. A flurry of attacks from all angles, as I surrounded him with my quick speed. He tried to defend against it but there was no way he could completely defend against my speed. I couched in front of him, slashed upwards and knocked out the axe from his hand. Pistis was now glowing white and Eros was now glowing black. "Sora Original: Yin Yang Blast"

I stabbed Pistis and Eros into the ground. A yin and yang symbol formed below the enemy, then a huge column of dark and light energy erupted from the symbol. As the energy dissipated, I drew Pistis and Eros from the ground and the enemy before me fell to his knees. He lost consciousness. Another one down. 

I heard a gun shot from behind me, I quickly deflected the bullet with Pistis. As I faced to see the third member, I realized his weapon changed, he activated his second persona. He was now holding a gun based persona. I have never gone against a ranged fighter, but what could I do now? I rushed in as fast as I could. I heard one shot, jumped and dodged it just in time. Then there was a second shot, I landed and side stepped out of the way. Shortly after was the third shot, I was stuck mid-dodge and I couldn't move out of the way. Just then a barrier appeared in front of me, deflecting the bullet. 

"Thanks Gus, I owe you one!" I said.

He replied weakly, " Just win this and we can call it even." 

"Of course I will, there is no doubt about that," I reassured him. 

I was now 3 steps in front of the enemy. I took the first step, "Enchant: Icebrand!" Pistis radiated blue and cold like ice. 

My second step, I dodged another bullet by side stepping. "Enchant: Gale Wall!" Eros was now surrounded in a violent wall of wind. 

Third step, I jumped in the air and came down, "Sora Original: Frozen Wind!" I slashed down with Pistis and Eros, the wall of wind mixed with the ice, creating a column of freezing wind with ice that damaged the enemy. Down went the third member. 

Ibuki had now entered the enemy base. He went towards the the computer and hacked it, destroying their base. In giant white letters, there were our names below the word VICTORY. We won! I picked Gus up and carried him away. 

He mumbled weakly, "That was amazing, congrats man..." Then he passed out. 

Ibuki joined us shortly and helped me carry Gus out. That was my first game of Saboteur and my first win. What I didn't know was, how many people were watching it. 

"Hmm...I knew it! He is an interesting person! Sora, huh? Destiny is a crazy thing. I hope to meet you again soon!" Yuki had said as she walked away from the giant monitor that displayed Sora's Saboteur game. Inside, her heart was beating really fast. She felt it deep in her heart, Sora is going to be an important person to her in the future. 


© 2014 junkun


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014


Author

junkun
junkun

Toronto, Canada



About
My name is a mystery...O.O I am a beginner writer. People told me my stories were great and I should pursue a career in writing but my parents weren't very supportive. So I am here to try and prove .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by junkun