Chapter 2 - Yuki the Snow Princess

Chapter 2 - Yuki the Snow Princess

A Chapter by junkun
"

Enter, the Yuki-Hime!

"
It's the first day of summer, I aced my exams with ease. My spot in SIMU is guaranteed, now I can finally relax and enjoy myself for once. That is what I would like to say, but my parents nagged me into going to SIMU early on to get a feel for the school before its too late to switch out. Its the first day of summer! I just wanted to go to the lake and study some magic in the great outdoors. Instead I am riding the subway to SIMU, wasting my first day of summer. The truth is, I would never switch out of SIMU, I know the one for me is somewhere here. This will be the place where we start our adventure together, but who shows up this early to their future university? I feel like a complete loser. 
As I arrived to SIMU, there were lots of people around. Some were students, some were visitors, probably future students here. I guess I wasn't the only one who was here to get an early peek of SIMU. The students wore their uniforms with utmost pride. The uniforms are white mostly with green collars for the guys and in the style of trench coats. The ladies wore a white dress with green sleeves. The ladies also wore different styles of dress extensions that trailed behind them, there were different colors and patterns. I am assuming they must be symbolic and significant. On the arm, near the shoulder, was the spot to identify the student's year and class, whether main class or sub class. 
The campus was huge though. Large white buildings like castles that stood tall protecting the land inside. The walls surrounding the campus were magically created to generate a barrier to ward off evil, like monsters or demons. As soon as I walked in the gate, I saw the huge statue of St. Irene, one of the founders of persona. Around her were fountains spewing water in an elegant display, very suiting for St. Irene. St. Irene was a specialist in the magic of water, no one could match her skill. From the statue, the path splits into 3 ways, straight ahead towards the main building, left towards what seems to be the garden, or right towards the history museum. I decided to go right, I might as well have learned something while I was on this trip. 
As I got closer towards the museum or library building, I couldn't help but think of how much it looks like a cathedral. It stood at least 5 stories high, who knows how many stories below ground there was. Apparently here at SIMU, all buildings are connected through underground pathways. I approached the two glass doors and pulled them open. I was stunned. Bookshelves, stacked with books and there were artifacts all over the room. I knew that this place would be my new home, a place where I could learn everything and anything I wanted. I installed the SIMU app onto my phone and Real-Time Watch. The Real-Time Watch was a gift from my parents to congratulate my dreams coming true. The RTW is just a much more evolved version of smart watches before it. I opened up the app on my RTW and a real 3-D holographic map opened up. I studied the map, trying to decide the first place I should visit. One room caught my eye, the simulation room. 
When I got to the simulation room, it said it was occupied. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take a look. When I took a step inside the viewing room, I experienced the most breath taking moment of my life. I saw the most beautiful woman standing there in the middle of a snowy ice world. Her black-brownish hair tied up in a pony tail, her green eyes were shining with a light of hope, her green sunglasses that rested upon her head, and the way she dressed was too cute. I thought things couldn't get anymore amazing, but they did. She smiled, put on her green sunglasses, readied another spell and in the blink of an eye, all the ice had turned green. The smile on her face made my heart melt, there she was. She was the one I had been searching for my whole life. 
She turned around and walked towards the door. She glanced at me and smiled. I swear I must have turned red as a stop light. I stammered, " H-h-hi, I'm Sora. Your magic is really amazing." She faced me, giggled a little and said, " Thanks! I'm Yuki! I'm not satisfied just yet though. Its not grand enough. Like something is missing. Well I hope to see you around!" She turned around and skipped off like a happy child. All I could say was wow and I wondered what she meant by it wasn't "grand" enough. 
I walked inside the room and I felt the surge of magic in my body. Instinctively, I cast a fortification spell on the room. The ice world grew magnificently. It was now an ice utopia. Huge ice buildings, little animal sculptures, snow was falling from the sky, I turned around a huge ice castle and sakura trees made of ice were standing before me. I have fortified magic before, but never to this extent. It was so easy, almost natural. Then I heard the door open behind me. There she was again, Yuki had returned. She stood in amazement. She walked to me and said, " This is it! This is the world I imagined! It's beautiful!" I nodded in agreement, no one had complemented on my magic like that before, it was embarrassing for me. She turned to me, tilted her head a bit, " You're an interesting person...Thanks for showing me this. I actually came back because I forgot my bag, but I'm glad I came back. Hitsuzen, huh? Well I hope to see you around!" It was from that moment on, I called her Yuki the Snow Princess. 


© 2014 junkun


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked what I have read.so in reality ur interested in magic and things like that hummm.....! we often get attracted to things that are beyond human conception and imagination.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

junkun

9 Years Ago

Yes! When I write, I create a world of my own. Writing is my way to escape reality just for a little.. read more
June Fowler

9 Years Ago

Its healthy so......As u said we all need a break from all that is going on around us......it is goo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014


Author

junkun
junkun

Toronto, Canada



About
My name is a mystery...O.O I am a beginner writer. People told me my stories were great and I should pursue a career in writing but my parents weren't very supportive. So I am here to try and prove .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by junkun