Ode To My Stuffy Nose

Ode To My Stuffy Nose

A Poem by traveling mind
"

title says enough

"

Just so you know, incase you haven't realized it yet; I don't have time for you. No really I don't, not even for a second! On my calander it says full no time for drippy, stuffy, nose. There's Monday my sons therapist and then speech, Tuesday I have a squish my b***s test, and I swear to heaven for any man who cheats, should have this test done and I'm certain he would stop, later that afternoon there's karate class. On Wednesday I get to take another tirp back to my sons therapist for dad and I to talk about his tweeks and need for imporvement areas, later to OT. On Thursday it's A/B honor roll award ceramony, lunch with a friend, then homework and cubscouts. Friday, nope sory still no room for you, I need to tend to my garden, by the weekend my son and I need to spend time together Sunday god needs my attention too. So if you try me next week, my schedule won't be much less; AND if you don't leave now how can i get the treatments I need. I've taken my green tea, my supplements, and rest as much as i  can. What more do you want from me?  In between my hectic schedule of places to go, there's laundry folding to do, homework, dinners, time with my hsuband, our days are spent criss crossing each other, hugs and tuck me ins, and ouchies to mend. Then there's the unresonable mother, mine who needs a place to live, 32 hours of driving, an still about to be homeless, and she is not living with me.  Oh my poor nose I guess you didn't get the memo, moms have no time, really they don't, pack it up, back it up, and visit another, just not in my house, cause nothing is worse than a whinny kid.

© 2012 traveling mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one made me chuckle at how well you describe a hectic life. :)


Posted 13 Years Ago


Love this one..it is suburbly written. Keep it up. You are capturing moments so vividly..love it love it..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2012

Author

traveling mind
traveling mind

SC



About
forty ish, an austistic child, fighter of life through n through if i can get up feel the sun, the beauty in my garden my sons sticky smile, lifes crap can wait more..

Writing