i have taken vampire fiction to a whole new level

i have taken vampire fiction to a whole new level

A Story by genocide

Genocide is destroying worlds and he is going across the universe .He has feed on the blood of gods.He has killed not only all the gods on earth but gods on other worlds.Genocide is everything he is larger than life he can wave his hand and make a 98 year old woman 27 years old again.He can rise the dead he can make ghouls or zombies he can make an undead vampire darkness clan vampire.





It takes a lot of energy to make these stories the plot is off the hook the ideas are off the hook so many people that read genocide.i have been searching for publishers and I need literary agents so I can get this off the ground.

© 2017 genocide


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great write keep up the good work
also hey you dont need a publisher you can go through amazon and create space for free to publish your book youll just have to get it out there to get people to want to buy it .

Posted 5 Years Ago


genocide

5 Years Ago

thanks for the advice
jennifer little

5 Years Ago

your welcome
Most agents and publishers will not sign on with a writer if their material is not spot-on in story line, journalistic style, and grammar/editing. The competition is too stiff, and they will usually only go with someone they feel is money in the bag...not someone that will need a lot of help/work. Until you have a novel under your belt, that is polished and close to publish-ready, it will be very hard to find an agent or a publisher. I share this from personal experience.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2017
Last Updated on January 7, 2017

Author

genocide
genocide

ft wayne



About
i like to write about vampires and im hoping to find a lady who is about as passionate about writing as i am more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..