Wolves are here

Wolves are here

A Poem by toby thomas
"

This is my perspective on the reality of thousands of Indian women who get molested or raped in our country. A sad Reality which needs to be dealt with.

"
It's a dark night. Fallen leaves on the ground.
They creek as you step they whisper around. 
She is sweating and shrieking inside afraid of the silence. 
She knows they can see her, just ready to pounce,
 Their's blood on their teeth darkness in the eyes. 
Her long gazes into the unknown is giving chills down her spine. 
Her legs are trembling in sync with her heart. She just wanted a stroll a walk in the 
park.
 But now she knows they are here. She can smell the blood and feel the gaze. 
She wishes it to be over with as she quickens her pace. 
They close in on her deciding her fate Every moment is now a long hollow wait. 
With lightning dark speed they pounce upon her. 
Now they are back in the darkness waiting There was pain on the leaves smell of blood in the air, 
Another one comes around but its too late for her As the wolves are here!!

© 2014 toby thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The reality is unless your government makes a stand for women this will probably happen over and over. I say let us arm your women with Tasers and mace and see what happens to the lousy excuses for men that perpetrate such a crime. It means nothing when sex is taken by force, and means everything when sex is given as a gift!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very terrible and dark reality. Women everywhere are seen as objects, less than men. It's been that way for so long. Not all men are like that but too many. A species cannot survive when the females of that species are seen only as objects.

Good job on this write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The reality is unless your government makes a stand for women this will probably happen over and over. I say let us arm your women with Tasers and mace and see what happens to the lousy excuses for men that perpetrate such a crime. It means nothing when sex is taken by force, and means everything when sex is given as a gift!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 18, 2014

Author

toby thomas
toby thomas

hyderabad, India



About
I am just a beginner at this. I write cause i like it. more..

Writing
Not you Not you

A Poem by toby thomas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by Tate Morgan